(1) Chapter 3: Animagus?

Willabe woke up the next morning unsure if what had happened was a dream or not. She got up from under her covers and looked at her desk. She sees the letter, the package wrapping, the book, and the back of the owl. She rubs her eyes and pinches herself just to be sure. "ouch." Willa exclaims, clutching her arm where she pinched it. The owl turns its head and stares at her. Willabe completely forgetting owls can rotate their whole head, screams. Tanna comes rushing into her room.

"Everything okay?" Tanna asks while scanning the room.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just forgot owls can rotate their head 270°." Willa says while walking towards the desk.

"Huh? What owl- oh that one, I'll just leave you to it then. I still need to hide all the glue from Timmy." says Tanna before she walks out closing the door behind her.

"Hey buddy," Willa says, reaching over to pat the top of the owls head. "I guess you want to go home now.. I'll send you out in a sec, I want to write a letter."

As Willa was reaching for parchment, she noticed the Hogwarts letter unopened. She picks the letter up carefully removing the wax seal, reads it.

Dear Miss Williams,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

"Oh! I must write a letter then

"Oh! I must write a letter then." Willa exclaims, grabbing two pieces of parchment and a quill. She writes saying she accepts the school, for her father she writes how excited she is. She puts a ribbon around the letter for Hogwarts and reaches for the owl. "I don't want you to stress yourself out so when you come back from the post or Hogwarts then I'll give you the letter for father and send you home, okay?" The owls hooted in response. She heads to the window to unlock it and her aunt comes back into her room.

"What are you doing?" Tanna asks while setting a plate down.

"Oh, I'm sending a letter."

"Okay, here's your breakfast. You're excused from chores today if you want to catch up on the magical things."

The owl flew out the window.

"Why are you so calm about this whole thing?" Willa asks suspiciously.

"I'll tell you later, start reading that book your father sent you." Tanna says while walking out.

Willa grabs the plate and the book off her desk and heads to the window seat. She grabs the toast and starts nibbling on it while she opens to the table of contents. She starts scanning the chapters until she comes upon the word Animagus. She quickly turns to the chapters about Animagai.

An Animagus is a witch or wizard who can transform at will into an animal. Becoming an Animagus is/can be very dangerous. There are eight steps you must follow completely and correctly. If the process goes wrong you could end up as a half human half animal with no known cure just yet. When you first transform, it will be very uncomfortable. Any clothing or jewelry item becomes one with the fur, scales, or spikes of your animal. You could also have some of the traits of your animal when back to human.Try to avoid panicking when you first try to transform as it could go horribly wrong. Some wizards and witches prefer to transform with their clothes to avoid being bare when they transform back. Make sure you log yourself into the ministry to avoid Azkaban.

"I want to be an Animagus."

AN: I knowwwwwwww... sorry this chapter is confusing and short. Butttttttt what do you think of Willabe potentially becoming an Animagus? ;). Obviously shes gonna need to complete a year or two of Hoggy Warty but yah. In which book do you think she'll transform?>;).