𝕋𝕎𝕆

"WHAT?!?!"

The middle aged man winced as you hardly slap him across his face.

"How dare you speak to me like that."  You spoke with a hint of annoyance.

"Dad. Get me the files to Mr.Chao's family and business." You smirk as you see the fear crawl up the middle aged mans face.

"NO PLEASE!- I'LL DO ANYTHING" He pleaded.

"Anything, You say?" You sit down and cross one leg over the other.

"Tell me about the plan you've been planning with the Kim's." You watched the man gulped and proceeded to give you the information you've wanted for a long time.

"Th-the Kim's have been planning to get rid of the old lady to have fully exterminated the Choi Family's Bloodline." He looked down.

"I see." You bit your tongue and walked to the window, looking at the view.

"Anything else you want to say Mr. Chao?" You turn your head back to him.

"What business do you have with the old lady and the Kim's?" He seemed too curious.

"Glad you asked." You walked towards him and kneeled down to his level. "Lets just say..." You pressed a pistol against the side of his head. "The Kim's might have taken something something from me."

"Like what?-" He looked me in the eyes.

"My family." You smirked, pulling the trigger to the small pistol.

"Disgusting. Clean this up will you?" You ordered someone to clean the mess up as you walk out of the room with the pistol still in hand.

"Dad? Do you have the files?" He nodded his head and handes then to you.

Hmmm.... A wife and two sons. Both sons married and have no children.

"Order someone to take care of them, the less competition the better."

"Im on it." Your dad hurries away.

Yes even though he is your father, he was originally my mother's bodyguard and well it seems he's good at taking orders naturally.

(Your POV)

I sigh in frustration, heading outside towards the garden, spotting my grandmother in the process. I quickly walk to her, giving a warm smile.

"Granny.. How's everything going?" You bend down to her level and grab her hands.

"My Little Lotus Flower...You've grown to be a handsome young man, just like your father." She squeezed my hands gently. "I see you got another one?" She questioned, pointing out the splotches of blood on my shirt. That will obviously not wash out.

"Oh- Yes I got Mr.Chao.. The one you told me to get, remember?" Yep she's the mastermind behind all of this.

It was her idea to get revenge and get back at the Kim's and many others who betrayed our family name.

"I remember very clearly about that man. He was too naive." I watch as she looked out in the distance. 

"Granny.. you should go get some rest." I smile warmly. "I'll have someone bring you some tea, how does that sound?"

"That sound delighted dear." She smiles back.

"Take her to her room." The maid nod and pushes her wheelchair towards the building.

"Y/n, i have news."

"Yes father?" You look over in his direction.

"We've got some news from one of our spies, implying that they've tracked down Kim Jennie and Choi Soobin." --

"Where are they?!"

"They say Jennie is on a plane heading here to Seoul." He says while wiping the sweat off his nose.

"And Soobin?" I ask.

"He's still in the hands of the Kim's" He coughs and undoes his tie.

"I should get going. I have a party to attend and a role to play, please excuse me." You walk out and back into the building.

My grandmother had organized a party for her 80th birthday, but obviously its for me to get tired know the rest of the gangs. I won't be making my appearance as myself, but as a waiter. Its a good plan, but my anger issues are going to get me into trouble, just like when i shot Mr.Chao.

It's fine. Everything is going to be fine. Hopefully nothing goes wrong tonight.

  I open my room door and set the small pistol on my nightstand. I took a glance in the mirror and sigh.

It's a bit depressing if you ask me, getting revenge on the killers of your whole family and taking place on the top. I'm sure without my grandmother's help i wouldn't have been able to survive and get as far as I am now.

I hop into the shower to wash off the smell of blood and sweat, turning on the warm water I feel how the water stings my wounds and make me flinch away from the water.

* * *

As I searched for something wear, i hear the door open and immediately cover myself with a towel.

"DAD IM CHANGING!-" You threw a pillow at him and he quickly leaves, shutting the door.

Sighing in relief I find a white button-up shirt and put it on, along with a black vest, don't forget the small bullet proof vest underneath. I scavenge for my black bag, placing documents, spare clothes, and shit i know I'll be needing.

"Okay, dad your allowed to come in." I figured he's be standing behind the door this whole time and let him in.

"Next time knock." I stared at him coldly while grabbing the pistol previously used by me to mack sure its loaded.

"Sorry about that, but your grandmother says you'll be by her side the whole time, since you're the only one she trusts other than me, but im obviously no help to her plan." He sat himself down at my desk.

"So im on bodyguard duty with you then? Damn alright.. Is that all?" I put my shoes on.

"I also made sure to send an invitation to Jennie." I nodded my head.

"Good... You're good to go for now, call me when the ride comes. I have planning to do." He nod, leaving the room, closing it behind him.

'I have a feeling that things are about to get good.'