The starting

One Day Spongeswap Spongebob was walking down snowdin with his jellyfish....when suddenly He goes into grillby's to get a burger when suddenly he looks back only to see he's being watches by Storyshift chara...Spongeswap spongebob says what is going on and then he turns around to pay and you know eat it but then she tps into grillby's and takes his burger but replaces it with chocolate spongeswap spongebob then says thanks i guess and as he takes a bite he says wow thats really good and storyshift chara tps back inside and gives him a warm kiss on the lips Spongeswap spongebob then says woahhhh i can't believe what just happened he said calmly and he exits grillby's in shock but then he sees chara again looking at him...chara then fastly tps to spongebob and kisses him more.....spongebob then blushes while saying why u doing dat and chara says ohh nothing....spongebob then says wait do you have a....chara then buds in and says yes yes i do spongebob then goes uhhhh wow and tps chara to his house chara then says nice house spongebob then says thanks and tps them to his room and they close the door and u know and after that they uhhh......have a kid named charbob dreempants the end.