Ch.2 -What a start-

After 3 weeks all of my stuff from Amazon came. It was about time, I was going to loose my patience and throw the book into my garbage. But I was patient and dealed with it because this is nothing compared to what happened when I got my Bakugo plushie, I waited for 6 months to get it and then it finally came. 

But I'll focus on the topic, well since I've got all items and I've placed them on each side of the book like the person told me too in the book. Then I opened the notebook and looked at the page. The red square was glowing red!? By the surprise of my eyes I snapped out of it. I took a breath "You know what, maybe this will be fun." I quietly said as I gave it a weird look. I taped on the red glowing square. "W-what?" I said as my hands and limbs started flowing away, "W-Wait! I-I don't wanna die.." I said softly as my body started flying one with the wind. 

As I thought I died, I felt...cold. I felt like I was on a snowy island covered in snow. But as I opened my eyes I saw Snow?! 'Wait so it really was Snow?' I thought as I looked up. Then I sat up, there on my body was a blue and red fading pattern haori with black snowflake patterns on the end, while on my body was a black long sleeved shirt with a skirt that went to my knees. 'W-what are these beautiful clothes?' I thought as I got up and looked down admiring my beautiful outfit. 

"I see you like your new outfit." Said a strange voice, I got startled but then I looked up, it was a handsome guy with black hair and a cool patterned haori. He was holding a sword too. " who are you?..."  I glared at his cold blue eyes. "Name is Giyuu Tomiyoka, I am a demon slayer. I have been taking care of you for 3 days." The strange dude said "G-giyuu Tomiyoka?" I said "Yea, so now for you to return the favor I want you to become a demon slayer." He said as he started walking "W-Wait? What?" I said "Hurry up" he said as he walked faster. "Tsk..fine Mr. Handsome" I said as I ran to catch up. 

"Huff..hufff...huff you walk to fast!" I yelled as I bended on my knees panting. "Your just getting started." He said as he walked coldly to a shack with a wooden broken window. "Oi! Where are you heading?!" I yelled.

 He pointed to the old shack and stood there waiting for me. 'How the hell did I get here? Who is he? I mean I already know his name but it felt like I just got here from tapping on that notebook. THE NOTEBOOK!!!' I looked around myself to see nothing on me except a wooden backpack looking thing. "What is this?" I mumbled as I took it off and looked inside. Inside was my weapons knife and snacks. 'Where is the notebook!?' I desperately searched my backpack and found it. "Found ya!" I said quietly 

"Hey,Hurry it up before it gets dark." I heard Mr. Handsome say as he suddenly appeared next to me "W-woah how did you get here?!" I yelled "common." He said as he walked to the broke down shed "ugh never answering me.." I mumbled as I put the notebook away and ran to him. "So what do you want?" I said "How old are you?" He said staring deeply into the snow "15..why?" I said giving him a look "just wanted to know." He said as he opened the door. The door creaked, "Choose your favorite." He said coldly "W-what?" I said as he gave me a little push to the long Katana's that were placed Nicely a table. "Choose?" I said as I looked back. He nodded and waited for me to choose. "Umm..." I said looking at the beautiful swords.

 There was 4 swords in total, the first one was a beautiful silver mist blue handle with a white beautiful blade with black at the end. It's aura had a beautiful feeling and it made me think of a swan ballerina dancing , but Something made me think that it will definitely break easily. 

The second Had a dark black handle with white silver vine metal things On the handle for the grip and decoration. The blade was silver and had a white lining on the cutting area. The sword Had dark and powerful aura that felt intense and fierce it wouldn't break easily and it sure would kill something if you could swing it hard enough. 

The 3rd sword had a Red handle with a white blade on top. The aura felt like you were gonna be safe forever but I knew there was always blood that will get drawn. So I didn't want the sword because I knew it was gonna tell me lies.

The 4th had a black handle with a silver blade. The blade looked fat and wide. I looked at it in wonder. 'Hmm...what a strange sword..' I thought 

"So which one are you choosing shithead?" The dude said as I glared at him "w-what did you call me?" I said cluelessly "Just choose." He said as he walked outside. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the swords.

"Did you choose your sword yet.....oh..that one. Well good choice, Follow me." 

.....CHAPTER 2....FINNISHED.....