Chapter 3

Drews pov : 
We are all sitting on the floor , for my luck im across Izzy so any game will be good for me since the chances of having to do anything with her were high . I've took many v-cards but Izzy is on my top one right now so 7 minutes on heaven won't be actually bad or a round of truth and dare.
My eyes trails down Izzy's magnificent body, Im not a big fan of big boobs and ass . I just need a freak on bed and someone with experience , and im pretty sure i can make Izzy my freak...
We ended up playing truth or dare. First to go up is Camila . "Milly i dare you to go to my room with Juju and obey him." Damn if looks could kill i would be fucking dead , but this is lowkey an excuse so they can leave and i can jump over my prey. They finally leave to my room i can see Juju watching Camilas ass as she walked out before him. I look over to Izzy who seems to be lost on her social media. "Jeez Izzy are you texting your friends about how excited you are to be alone with me?" I grin laying my head on her lap. She rolls her eyes at me "shut it drew" . "Well shut me up then." I said pulling her phone down.

Camilas pov :
I look around Drews room, my parents let him decorate it on his own style so theres old bands posters on the walls and some old family pictures, i sit down on his bed and jeez its even bigger than mine.
I take my phone and send my mom a quick text to let her know we are fine , in that moment i feel Juju standing infront of me. I put my phone down looking up at him. He holds my chin with one of his fingers lifting it up a little "You heard Drew , you are going to obey me . So lay down." I just smile and shake my head. He groans "Lay down." I roll my eyes getting up and getting closer to him , i move closer to him and slowly turn him around with him still facing me. His hands slides to my ass and give it a light squeeze. I put my leg between his and pull him down on the bed. I climb on top of him and move closer to his ear "In your dreams Julian." I said before smiling playfully and getting up.