Chapter 30

Julian's POV:

I'm over Camila giving her slow kisses and teasing her a bit when we hear knocking on her door before it opens wide. Jacob. I always hated this bastard. He broke Camila's heart completely, but luckily I was there to catch her and pick her up. I always will be. 

I look down at Camila and she looks a bit taken aback, and where as Jacob has that same evil glint in his eyes. "Oh sorry am I interrupting?" He asks sarcastically leaning his shoulder against the door frame. "In fact you are." I state coldly still staying over Camila, who looks somewhat scared. I get off of her, sitting up and pulling her close to me. Then it comes to me. Drew let him in. He will do anything to get on my last nerve. "Nice seeing you again Camila" Jacob says with a grin, and she holds onto me tighter. I look at her and see how scared she is. That's it. I get up still holding Camila close as she holds onto my arm tightly, and bring Jacob into the room catching him off guard. I take us out of the room and lock the door so he's locked in. "What the fuck!" He yells banging on the door. I take Camila's hand and go downstairs to Drew. 

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you. Letting Jacob in? Do you not remember the misery he put your sister through? Or are you too naïve? You care more about some stupid bad blood fight more than your fucking sister? Do you not see her shaking? You are a terrible brother." I say trying to keep my voice steady and not raise my voice, to not scare Camila off. Drew just has his mouth hanging open. I look at her "You staying here with this idiot or wanna come with me?" I ask.

Izzy's POV:

I sit down on the couch awkwardly as Blake brings me a cup of hot chocolate with some mini marshmallows, just how I like it. He lets out a short laugh "Yes I remembered" He says smiling, making me smile as I drink it.  

"I remembered many things about you" He says his eyes softening and looking at me deeply. "And I'm sorry for leaving you that night, I know I shouldn't have and it was stupid of me, but something important came up, but that's no excuse." He says looking at with his pleading eyes, asking for forgiveness. I nod slowly giving in, he places his hand on my cheek and I lean into his palm a bit, making him smile. "I'm probably never forgetting last night by the way" He whispers with a smirk.