Chapter 7 [ Finale ]

⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉
══════════════════
【『You Are My Destiny』】
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❏ ➸« [ CHAPTER 7 ]
❏ ➸« Chloe Anne Huyo-a
❏ ➸« The Finale???
══════════════════

Days have past
Months have past
Year have past

Yuna And Jeonghan broke up because of a problem. Celest wanted Jeonghan back. Now is their wedding day. Jeonghan's parents doesnt want Jeonghan to be married with Celest. Yuna almost died because of Celest but Jeonghan sacrificed himself to save Yuna. Jeonghan still loves Yuna. Jeonghan still cant remember his past!

[ Arch ]

Jeonghan is standing right infront of Celest. A tear has fallen down right on Jeonghan's left eye. Celest thought that it was tears of joy so she faked sobbing so she could cry too.

"Make your vows" the priest said so. Jeonghan was about to take the mic but something cut them off! "Stop! I object for this wedding!" Yuna yelled right away when she opened the door. "Us too!" Jeonghan's parents and his sister yelled the same thing and stood up! Jeonghan was happy when he saw his Yuna his love of his life came to object this wedding! Yuna walked towards the arch. The priest walked out. Yuna held Jeonghan's wrist. "This man is mine! You never got to touch him!" Yuna yelled at Celest's face Yuna pulled Jeonghan away and out of the church. They ran as they can to stay away of the church. They ran happily. They reached a beach nearby.

[ Beach ]

While walking in the sand as the sun sets.
"Im happy that you came! I never thought that you will come!" Jeonghan said while holding Yuna's hand. "Of course i will come to object and get you! You're such a special person to me! I cannot let someone get you!" Yuna said and squezed Jeonghan's hand "ah ahhhh!!!! Aigooo why did you do that?!" Jeonghan said while shaking his hands. Then Yuna cupped his face " i love you! " Yuna replied . Jeonghan also cupped Yuna's cheeks " i love you too " Jeonghan answered and Jeonghan kissed Yuna's lips. Yuna began to respond to his kisses.
The broke the kiss. And started walking again.

[ Church ]

"I want him back!!! He's mine!! Only mine!!!" Celest is shouting at the church while Suzy is patting her back " You'll find another men the right men for you! " Suzy said then Celest started to cry and sobbing.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Starting from that day everything went fine and they lived happily and peacefully. 2 years have past and Yuna gave birth to a child. Jeonghan's the father. A month ago they got married and now they are living in a wealthy and healthy life

The End.....

Thank you for reading gaiz!! Salamachiess!!

Hope you still support me!!!