The Destruction of North park part 2

Episode 22: The Destruction of North park part 2

[Les Claypool]
I am going down to North Park, going to have myself a time.

[Kyle and Stan]
Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation.

[Les Claypool]
Goin' down to North Park, gonna leave my woes behind.

[Eric Cartman]
Ample parking day or night, people spouting: "Howdy, neighbor!"

[Les Claypool]
Headin' on up to North Park going to see if I can't unwind.

[Tweek & Lizzy]
Our town is more significant, dammit, right down to the little granite.

[Les Claypool]
So come on down to Nouth Park, and meet some friends of mine.

Stripe's foot came closer and closer till it was above the spectators. Tweek closed his eyes and held both of his parents tightly.

Before the foot came down on them, blondie sprang forward and knocked stripe over onto his side.

The Demonic bear lifted himself and let out a great Roar!

Tweek covered his ears. As soon as he took them away, he noticed blood on his hands.

"Tweek!"

Tweek turned his head and saw his friends stan, kyle, and Lizzy. Cartman wasn't there because he and his mother were visiting family back in Colorado.

"You ok,tweek?" Kyle asked.

"Ya, I'm fine. Are you guys, ok?"

"Lizzy Burned her foot on the way down, but other than that, we're all ok," Kyle said.

Stan was about to say something but stopped when he noticed his girlfriend, Wendy Testaburger, crying.

Stan walked over to her and took her in a comforting embrace.

"What's wrong, wendy?" Stan asked as he wiped his girlfriend's tears away.

"Its Peggy! We got separated as we were running out of the building. She's still in there."

Stan looked up at the apartment building and saw flames forming through the windows.

"Stay here, Babe."

"Wait, stan, what are you doing?!"

Stan ran into the burning apartment building. He could barely see anything past the smoke.

"Peggy, Peggy, where are You?"

Stan didn't see here anything for a moment. He was about to call out again but then heard Peggy's voice.

"Stanley?"

"Peggy, where are you?!"

"In here."

Stan followed Peggy's voice and found her in the corner of the Testaburger Living room. Stan wanted to run over to her, but a fallen Beam blocked the way.

"Peggy, crawl under the beam and come towards me."

Peggy closed her eyes and shook her head no.

"What if it falls on me while I do?" Peggy asked.

Stan thought about that for a moment then looked around the room for another way to rescue Peggy. He then noticed the couch was barely on fire. He jumped onto the sofa then picked up Peggy in his arms and held her close.

"Are you ok, Peggy?" Stan asked.

Peggy clung to stan and nodded.

The fire quickly spread throughout the apartment. Stan held Peggy close and jumped back onto the now flaming couch.