Murdur Party Part 1

Chapter 30: Murder party part 1

[Les Claypool]
I am going down to South Park, going to have myself a time.

[Kyle and Stan]
Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation.

[Les Claypool]
Goin' down to South Park, gonna leave my woes behind.

[Eric Cartman]
Ample parking day or night, people spouting: "Howdy, neighbor!"

[Les Claypool]
Headin' on up to South Park going to see if I can't unwind.

[Tweek & Lizzy]
Our town is more significant, dammit, right down to the little granite.

[Les Claypool]
So come on down to South Park, and meet some friends of mine

Tweek opened the door to the Marsh residence and the first thing stan, kyle,Cartman and Butters noticed was how happy and lovestruck Their friend looked.

"Wow, Tweek, you sure look happy," Butters said.

"Oh, I am Butters. I've been asked to the dance by a Beautiful Georgia peach by the name of Millie Larson."

"I'm not surprised. We all knew Millie liked you ever since we left Greenland, it was only a matter of time before you two finally got together." Kyle said.

Tweek looked around the room but didn't see Lizzy anywhere.

"Where's Lizzy?" Tweek asked.

"I'm right here."

Stan got out his iPad and showed that Lizzy was Skyping from her bedroom.

"Sorry, I couldn't be there, guys. My Moms grounded me again."

"why?" Tweek asked. 

"Because I told my moms that I wouldn't wear a stupid dress for the dance on Friday. Brimmy doesn't care but because my moms are such girly girls,they won't let me go unless I wear the stupid dress they bought me."

"So, you're not going?"

"Oh, I'm going all right but im not wearing some stupid pink dress. I'll sneak out and meet you guys at the school."

"So how are we going to get there exactly? Tweek,can your dad drive us in his van?" Kyle asked.

"I don't know..my parents were fighting this morning. I don't know what to expect when I get home." Tweek said.

"Everyone's parents fight, Dude." Stan said.

"Not like this. Usually, when they fight, they make up an hour later or they forget what they were fighting about and go back to normal but this morning they were different..can I stay with one of you guys tonight? I don't wanna go home, Tonight"

"Sure, Tweek. You can stay here tonight." Stan said.

"Ya know what, I think I will too. My Aunt Alya is staying over for the next two days and she always ends up staying in my Bed and I'm forced to sleep on the floor and deal with her Cannon farts all night. " Kyle said.

"Me three, fellas. I don't wanna let my new buddy, Tweek suffer in silance." Butters said.

"I wish I could, but my moms won't let me leave the house." Lizzy said.

"What about you, Eric?" Butters asked.

"Nah, my mom is hosting a Halloween party tonight. It's only for adults." Cartman said.

"If it's for adults, then that means that you won't be able to go to it either," Kyle said.

"Yes, I can, kyle! You know what, screw you guys, I'm going home."