Graduation

It was finally the end of the year, and we were all graduating. I would miss everyone, of course, but thank god I'm getting out of this hell hole.

"Students! Graduates! Now I get y'all are happy to finally be leaving this academy. But just remember. You're going straight to SHIELD. Y'all though you could get rid of me that easily? Ha! Now come up here and get your degrees or whatever."

After the ceremony, we all met up at the SHIELD base, getting there by using some jets. "Natasha! Come here!" I turned to Uncle Nick and walked over. "Congrats. You are now, officially, the Black Widow again. Hill has your first mission. Make us proud." I smiled, and nodded. "Thanks Uncle Nick. I'll see you soon!" I ran up to Maria's office, where she was waiting with a new uniform like my old Hydra one, but a dark grey with the SHIELD logo on the left arm. "Your first mission. Solo. Extract information from this man, and come back immediately. He's a senator, but we've recently found out that he's been smuggling information. Do not kill him."

A/N short chapter, last chapter. I've lost all inspiration for this story, and I'm choosing to focus more on my other story about Delilah. Anyways, thanks for reading!