SCRIPT EXAMPLE

a script describes what reality you're going into. you can script where you're going, what you look like, and more. you also need to remember to script your safe word and the time management. time management is like "one hour in my current reality is one month in my desired reality." scripts are optional as long as you have a mindset of where you're going, but for some methods (like the pillow method), a script is mandatory. the more specific you are in your script, the more your reality will be how you want it. that's why mine is 20+ pages, lol.

this is my script template:

so all the stuff that i wrote falls in these categories: background information, the storyline, family, appearance and traits/qualities, cr vs. dr information, clone rules, friendships, and relationship/romance. 

NOTE: i actually scripted a lot of stuff that could probably happen naturally but i scripted anyways because even though i want stuff to naturally happen i need it to happen regardless

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: i wrote what reality i'm going to (obviously), i said what year it was (i'm joining my 3rd year so i said 1993), and i said that some people were still alive (and that voldy was dead). make sure to add that your reality is everything you imagine but 111x better!

THE STORYLINE: i said all the basic information about myself (name, age, birthday, etc.). i pretty much just scripted how my reality would start. I also said some things that would apply to me in my dr, and i wrote my school schedule. 

FAMILY: this is self explanatory, but i scripted all of my family member's names, ages, and appearances. if you're going to hogwarts as well, make sure to say what blood type you are!

APPEARANCE AND TRAITS/QUALITIES: so the first paragraph was just my looks and everything. make sure that you can imagine this person in your head, otherwise you might be a mess when you shift. i said my hair color, weight, height, and all of that kind of stuff. in the second paragraph i described my traits and qualities. i wrote down what kind of personality i have and how i acted towards others.

CR VS. DR INFORMATION: so this is where you script your safe word/action, time management, etc.. this is the place where you want to say if you're immortal or not (or it can fit into other categories idk, i just put it here)! also script you don't get too emotionally attached and you don't experience trauma so you don't feel any type of negative emotion when you go back. i also said that my reality is a homophobic and racist free-zone because i don't tolerate with that typa shit.

CLONE RULES: all you need to do is list the rules you want your clone to follow. don't be scared! they are EXACTLY like you and nobody will be able to tell the difference. they won't go on a killing spree or anything, it's literally you but with a clone of your subconsciousness.

FRIENDSHIPS: with certain people i described our relationship and with some i didn't. i also scripted i have 3 friend groups (the golden trio, the silver trio, and the slytherins).

RELATIONSHIP/ROMANCE: obviously my hubby draco malfoy. a lot of people don't script much here because they want it to be natural, but as i said, scripted or not, i just want it to happen so i scripted a TON. i said he looks the same in the movies, our relationship, and things we like to do when we're together. i also added some things he likes to do/gestures. 

also if you want to add ✨spice✨ you can script that you don't remember anything from your script or the books/movies so you don't just expect everything to happen.