Introduction

Okay hello everyone oh god well this is my first time doing stuff like this soo yeah *^=\

Okay you know how it is with the rules and stuff but if you don't know it you can go over just below...also there a password ^^

Rules
1. Please respect other people's character.
2. Don't bully, If ya do that just low man.
3. Hate the character, not the player.
4. You can cuss but please block out at the least one letter or put something else, so example - Sh*t or Sh1t. You can do either.
5. Please please please try to make your wolf slightly realistic.
6. If you feel the need to do things like...sex...or mature stuff please do so in a Private Message.
7. If you don't follow the rules, I shall start off with a warning, if you persist then your character shall not be able to Rp for the time being of two days, if still ongoing your character shall be removed. Permanently.
8. Don't steal other people's character be creative.
9. If you wish to kill off a person character ask for their consent before doing so.
10. You can have as many characters you want but could you please mention how many you have ^^ and keep a record of them.
11. Please use grammar not text talk.
12. Role Play in Third Person please!
13. If you don't feel comfortable Roleplaying your actions without these *\~ you can use it.
14. If your in a pack or rouge community, please stick to your pack or rogue group. Same with hunters.
If you just skimmed through the page. Type in so I know who seen this.
Password: Ice Cream in your form.