Form

So yeah basically this is your form so I'll just accepted your form and your free to Rp. Want a high positions? Next pages ->

Btw don't mind if you guys want powers or you want to be slightly different from normal wolves.

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Rank:
None, Pack or Rogues:
Appearance:
Human, Hunter or Werewolf:
Personality:
History ( optional ):
Other ( optional ):
(If Werewolf)Wolf's Name:
Wolf's Appearance:
(If Hunter) Weapons:
(From before) Passwords:

•||My Forms||•
Name: Richie Astrifio
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Rank: Future Alpha
None, Pack or Rogues: Pack; Night Snowed
Appearance: Short curly black hair that reaches behind his ear with blue eyes and a 5cm gage piercing on his right ear. He's tall standing at 6"5 and usually seen wearing a light blue long sleeved shirt with black splash and black pants with a black choker and two brown belts hanging loosely onto his waist.
Human, Hunter or Werewolf: Werewolf
Personality: When he first appears to a person he seems quiet and barely talks but once comfortable with you he jokes around and loose up.
History ( optional ): Richie grew up being primped and made into being the perfect future alpha with his dad now thinking of stepping down, more is put onto his plate.
Other ( optional ): He found his mate; Glitched_Heart.
(If Werewolf)Wolf's Name: Vextic
Wolf's Appearance: Large brown wolf with white tail tip, front paws and left ear.
(If Hunter) Weapons: None
(From before) Passwords: M&Ms

Name: Destiny Astrifio
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Rank: Warrior
None, Pack or Rogues: Pack; Night Snowed
Appearance: Destiny has light brown hair that falls to her mid-back, side bangs which is pinned back by dark blue and purple clips (2 on each side.). She wears a purple and turquoise off shoulder top with dark blue shorts and lace up boots. Around her shoulders it a purple shawl and her neck is a gold and teal beaded necklace.
Human, Hunter or Werewolf: Werewolf
Personality: She is the usually quiet and doesn't prefer to talk as much. Destiny is observant and is more of a wall flower.
History ( optional ): She watched from the sides as her brother was being made into the perfect alpha for his pack.
Other ( optional ): She's found her mate; xXBlindedXx . Plays violin.
(If Werewolf)Wolf's Name: Sonata
Wolf's Appearance: A light brown wolf with dark shades of brown on her ear, belly, tail and left eye.
(If Hunter) Weapons: None.
(From before) Passwords: M&Ms

•||HiddenFreedom||•
Name: Conner Bladens
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Rank: Beta
None, Pack or Rogues: Pack; Night Snowed
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair that reaches his neck with vibrate green eyes and has a golden tattoo flowing around his arm. He's an average height standing at 5"9 and seen wearing a red hood with grey jeans and a black hat.
Human, Hunter or Werewolf: Werewolf
Personality: A quiet and calm guy. He usually stoic and will only change around close people or his mate {Diandra} Other he's is just plain quiet.
History ( optional ): ((To lazy to feel this out))
Other ( optional ): His mate is Diandra Arentri
(If Werewolf)Wolf's Name: Jagged
Wolf's Appearance: Medium sized grey wolf with a black over his eye and his paws.
(If Hunter) Weapons: None
(From before) Passwords: M&Ms

•||CagedGamer||•
Name: Diandra Arenti
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Rank: Beta Female
None, Pack or Rogues: Pack; Night Snowed
Appearance: Wavy brown hair with lighter blonde tips and gold eyes. She's seen usually wearing jean shorts and a shirt with a cardigan.
Human, Hunter or Werewolf: Werewolf
Personality: A fun and bubbly girl. She's gets hyper easily but when the situation is serious, she turns into her beta role.
History ( optional ): ((Can't be bother))
Other ( optional ): Her mate is Conner Bladens.
(If Werewolf)Wolf's Name: Virtue
Wolf's Appearance: Medium sized sand coloured wolf with lighter blondish spots decorating across her fur.
(If Hunter) Weapons: None
(From before) Passwords: M&Ms

Name: Tina Argulera
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Rank: Healer
None, Pack or Rogues: Pack; Night Snowed
Appearance: Short red hair that reaches her shoulders with grey eyes. She usually seen wearing a button up shirt and long jeans with her lab coat.
Human, Hunter or Werewolf: Werewolf
Personality: A serious and calm woman. She is caring towards anyone that wishes for her help and she does her best to help.
History ( optional ): ((Can't be bother))
Other ( optional ): She hasn't found her mate yet.
(If Werewolf)Wolf's Name: Rain
Wolf's Appearance: A red wolf with lighter red tips.
(If Hunter) Weapons: None
(From before) Passwords: M&Ms