Chapter 18: 10 years later

Nagisa's POV:

I'm walking down the hallway of the school I work at. Today is the first day of school which means I have to learn a brunch of names. I open my classroom door and smile.

"Good morning class. Please take you seats." Everyone sits down after I say that. "Ok I'm Mr.Shiota I'll be your home room teacher and social studies teacher this year. Now how about we get to know each other a little bit. You don't have to say anything if you don't want too." I look them no one says anything "fine I'll start I'm 27, I'm married, I have a three sisters and one brother. And I like to watch read book with my wife in the back yard. Any questions?" A few students raise their hands. I call on a girl with long black hair.

"Do you have any kids cause you said you have a wife," She asks me.

"No I don't have any kids. What's your name?" I ask her.

"It's Yuki, Fujita" I make her as present on my attendance sheet. Then look back at her. "Would you like to tell us a little bit about yourself?"

"Um sure. I'm Yuki I'm 15. My favorite color red. Oh and my favorite model is (y/n) Shiota." I laugh a little bit. "She's mine too." I say and everyone looks at me.

"Why Mr. Shiota?" Yuki asks me. I turn around a write something on the broad. Then I back away.

"Cause she my wife and would hurt me if I thought any of the other models were cute." I watch everyone's jaw drop.

"Wait how you a teacher of high school students possibly have a model as a wife." I look at the student who said that. He has red hair with a hite of orange in it. He looks like he would be taller than me (that's not hard to beat).

"And your name?"

"Hajime, Shibata."

"Okay Hajime to answer your question me and (y/n) knew each other since I was born and we grew up together." The girls in the class make 'aw' sounds.

"Hajime please introduced your self and tell us a little bit about yourself." He looks at me wide eyes.

"I'm Hajime. I'm single and looking for a girl. I'm 15. And I really like playing video games." I smile and nod. "Anyone else?" I ask and I see some students raise there hands. I call on a girl with blue eyes and long brown hair.

"Hi I'm Asami, Takagi. I'm 15. I work with at my mom's company once and a while. I like reading and swimming. Also I would love to meet (y/n)." I let out a small chuckle, "you all will, she always comes in here at least 5 times a school year. She enjoys meeting my students." I watch everyone get excited. Then someone raises their hand. I call on him. He has brown hair, he's wearing glasses.

"Hello everyone I'm Kichi, Chiba. I'm 15. I wear glasses cause I'm blind in my left eye. I hope we can get along," I look at him and give me a smile.

After a few more students introduced themselves I feel my phone go off. I pull out my phone and see that (y/n) is calling me.

"Excuse me for a second." I answer her call.

(Y/n)
Nagisa's

Baby go to your classroom door and open it.

(Y/n), baby it's class time I can't exactly be on the phone and listening-

Nagisa Shiota just listen to what I say god damnit.

Yes ma'am

She hangs up the phone. I walk over to my classroom door a open it.  I walk out a little bit. I don't see anything till I feel someone jump on my back.