Page 1

"I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine"

She whispered to herself between her quiet crying, crying so softly it was barely even audible. Her (h/c) (h/l) covering her face slightly as panic stricken tears ran down her face, hugging her knees to her chest. Though she knew she wasn't fine, and the lie failed to comfort her at all.

The man wandered around the house after silencing the screams of the only ones that could have protected her from the the sick killer. He opened a door to a room, 

"Where are you hiding little girl?~"  The door closed as he wandered closer to her hiding spot, the sound of his scraping against the walls of the house. The sound caused (Y/n) flinch and stop her whispering, sending shivers down her spine.

'I need to leave...now,' She thought, but knew she couldn't run out of her hiding spot, he was too close, and she was too late.

The footsteps from the man stopped right in front of the small cabinet (Y/n) was hiding in. She held her breath, not daring to breath. She hoped he didn't open the door, hoped with all of her heart. But that didn't stop him, nothing would.

The door swung open suddenly, hitting the wall with a thud. (Y/n) whimpered when she saw the man smiling maniacally.

"Found you~"

---[ Y/n's pov]---

Jolting upright, I looked around, panicked. Tears continued to roll down my pale (s/c) cheeks as I slowly realized no one else was here, I'm safe. For the time being anyway. 

I quickly wiped the tears away from my eyes, wishing the that dream would just...leave, and never come back. With a ever so slight wobble, I got up from the couch. 'Ah, I must've passed out again...' with a stretch, my stomach growled. With a sigh I grabbed by phone and opened up spotify, playing my favourite playlist to try to lift my mood. I walked to my room to grab my school outfit, then walked to the bathroom for my shower. I hummed quietly to the song that was playing, turning on the water to have it heat up before I jump in.

--

After getting dress and ready for the day, I glanced at the mirror. My skin was paler then usual, my eyes were duller, slight bags under my eyes, nothing that couldn't be fixed with a little make up though. At least I didn't look like complete trash in the school uniform, which consists of grey leggings, a white blouse, and a light blue bow. At least it covered me well, showing lots of skin wasn't really my thing. I sighed and quickly completed the rest of my morning routine, heading out of my small apartment afterwards and making my way to the hell they call school. I would just not go if I could, but for a good job you need a good education.

After the couple minute walk, I reached school. As per usual I wasn't late, I never really cared if I was though. 

School was filled with all the guys and girls whispering gossip and lies to each other. They mainly were about each other, but it wasn't uncommon to hear something about myself. I kept my eyes to the ground, ignoring everyone, and snuck away from the crowded hallways. I walked along a old small hallway, it was on the more abandoned part of the school, but there was still some people here and there. 

I got the odd feeling of being watched, but with a slight look around I noticed there wasn't anyone nearby. Which just raised the small question that I shrugged off without any thought,

'Who is watching me?'

---[??? pov]---

I let my eyes follow the girl as she walked through the seemingly abandoned part of school. Curious on why the boss had chose her. She didn't seem all that special, it was odd that no one approached her, not even those who whispered and glared at her. But there could be a reason behind that. She was weak, I doubt she could even stand up for herself. I suppose I am just judging from her appearance though, maybe she isn't as weak as I thought.

Dingggg

Snapped out of my thoughts by the bell, I watched as she walked around the corner and to her class. Making me lose sight of her. I hopped down from the tree, adjusting my mask. Walking off, I planned where to hunt for my next meal.

<><><>

And ta dah~! First one done, I'll publish this, then hopefully get another done tonight :DD

If you notice anything off or wrong, please let me know, I want to make sure to improve my writing as much as possible!

Make sure to have a great day/night!

and heres your fun fact!!

A full NASA space suit costs $12,000,000 (US)