Page 3

I'm running.

Why am I running? What's going on?

I saw a light yellow cottage. I ran towards that, going around trees.

Somethings not right. I'm running from something, right? I need to hide then.

I ran up the porch steps, feeling nervous and scared. I opened the door quickly and went inside, slamming the door shut behind myself. Turning the lock so no one else could get in.

I ran around, looking for a uncommon hiding spot. Somewhere no one would bother looking.

Finding a small towel cupboard in the bathroom, I quickly opened and and took the towels out and hid inside.

Bang!

I flinched as the front door was kicked down. I moved the towels back in front of me and closed the small door. Holding my breathe as I heard someone walk into the small house. If no one else was here, I would've probably felt safe, or cozy. The house seemed so peaceful.

They kept looking around, I could hear them grumble from annoyance after a not being able to find me.

"Get out here right now!" He growled. His voice making it obvious he was a male, maybe late 30's. I held back a whimper, covering my mouth.

He stopped moving for a moment, then walked to the bathroom. Opening the little cabinet door to my hiding spot. He moved the towels, smiling like a psychopath. Grabbing my shoulders, he started shaking me roughly, causing me to yelp quietly.

---[Y/n's pov]---

I jolted upright, startled out of the nightmare. My head throbbed with a migraine, I winced and rubbed my eyes. 

I froze when I heard a very quiet intake of breath. I went quiet and looked in that direction, but the darkness of the room hid whoever was there.

I shrugged it off, laying back down, "Whatever, I'll get a Advil in a minute..." I whispered. Not meaning to say it out loud. After a moment, I heard very quiet footsteps. I shifted and looked over to where I heard them. My half asleep brain not thinking, "..You're loud." I mumbled.

The footsteps froze, then continued, even quieter. 

As if I was saying that was better, I nodded slightly and went back under the blankets.

--

A soft clicking noise woke me up from my light sleep only a couple minutes after I fell asleep. I sat up, my migraine worse then before, making me wince at even just sitting up. I only processed one thing, I could see the silhouette of a glass of water and Advil container on the coffee table. Without giving it a second thought I took a Advil with a sip of water.

I froze, thinking. I know I'm forgetful, but I definitely didn't put those there.

And the footsteps and clink...

Someone had...brought me these? The heck?

"...Thank you." I mumbled, at least whoever did this seemed to have no ill intentions.

---[??? pov]---

Once she had woken up from her nightmare, I had quickly retreated a bit away to avoid being seen. I could still see her though thanks to my ability to see in the dark. From my hidden location I could tell that she had a headache or something. So, without really thinking about it, I went to go look for some Advil or something that would help her.

She looked over in my general location, trying to see me, but gave up after a moment. "Whatever, I'll get a Advil in a minute..." Now knowing that I was correct, I started walking off on my exploration mission for her. 

"..You're loud." She mumbled, more of a whisper then anything. I froze for a moment, then continued walking, even quieter. I glanced over and saw her nod slightly before falling back asleep. 

She really isn't thinking right now, huh? Jeez... Her hearings good too, I'll remember that for later.

--

I tried to quietly set the glass of water and pill bottle down, but the glass made a clink anyway. I glanced over as she shifted and sat upright. Quietly, I moved away from her, going to the window for a quick escape, if needed. She rubbed her eyes, wincing ever so slightly from her headache. Looking around confusedly, she noticed the water and pill bottle and took a Advil with a sip of water. She stopped, thinking. I got ready to jump out the window.

She must've realized that I'm here.

"Thank you." I heard her say quietly, causing me to freeze for a brief moment, surprised. I smiled slightly under my mask.

"You're welcome, stupid girl," I said, she knew I was here so there was no point in being quiet. She looked over to where I was, not moving to get up or call anyone for help.

"Yeah, that sounds about right. I am stupid after all," She smiled slightly. "But thanks for not killing me, stupid guy."

I jumped out the window and closed it, glancing back at her as she waved.

<><><>

Heyoo! okay so another chapter done, im kinda indecisive if I like this one or not, but the original wasnt the best so i had to fix it at least a bit, anyway i hope u all have a good day/night!!!

Fun fact time!

Neutron stars can spin up to 600 times per second!

wowo thats a lot