Page 4

"Thanks for not killing me, stupid guy."

I waved as I watched him jump out the window and into the early dawn light. It revealed his pitch black outfit consisting of a black hoodie and black jeans, but I didn't get a look at his face at all. I let myself think about this for a bit.

He must've had a reason for coming here, and I doubt it was just to give me a Advil and a glass of water. Wow, I don't even feel scared in the slightest. 

I got up and stretched, checking the time on my phone.

6:30? That's quite early, maybe I should make something to eat then.

I walked to the kitchen, turning on some music on my phone as I walked. Setting my phone on the counter, I grabbed the necessary ingredients for some pancakes. With a look over the ingredients I realized I was missing chocolate chips and got them as the pan started to heat up. I whisked the batter, sprinkled in the chocolate chips, then started cooking them on the pan as I sang quietly along with the music.

I couldn't tell why, but I was in a good mood for once. I smiled, ignoring the fact that I knew something would ruin it later in the day.

After I finished eating and cleaning up from cooking, I quickly finished the rest of my morning routine. As I slipped on my backpack I walked out the door, locking it behind myself. I walked down the stairs, putting my headphones in and turning the volume up till I couldn't hear the noise of the city around me. A bird flew above me, gaining my attention as I slowed to a stop and looking at the sky.

I could just...not go to school today.

I mean, the teachers would believe me if I said I caught a flu or something, and its not like anyone could stop me.

Catching up on notes is easy to...

Kay, it's been decided.

I turned and walked away from my usual school route, instead walking back to my little apartment to get changed out of the uniform. I smiled slightly,

Today will be fun.

---[??? pov]---

I casually stalked her, the weird girl that I have no clue why I didn't kill, from the rooftops like any normal person would. 

From her slight changes in behaviour i could tell she was in a good mood. She was less tense, had a very small bounce in her step, and listening to some music. Of course it was hard to tell from my current location on a roof. 

I watched as she stopped walking, her eyes following a bird in the sky. After seeming to be lost in thought for a moment, she turned around and smiled ever so slightly. As she headed back to presumably her apartment, I was left to be confused. 

I didn't think she would be the type to skip school.

I might be able to use this to my advantage though.

I waited on a roof, hidden, waiting for her to walk back out of the apartment building. She soon did, wearing casual attire and carrying a tote bag. The (f/c) shirt she wore with the black jacket and dark jeans looked good on her. It definitely suited her. 

I watched as she walked into city, avoiding the busy streets, which made it easy to follow along the roof tops. Still amazed how this girl could be skipping school, she seems to be one full of surprises though.

---[Y/n's pov]---

I wonder if he realized I've seen him.

Probably not from how he's still not being careful.

I already had a plan to try to get him to answer some of my questions. Of course I was still planning to have a chill day, so that would be after I went to a cafe at least. I made no changes to my behaviour so he wouldn't know that I was planning something. 

After finally reaching the cafe,  I walked in to order my favourite hot drink. This place always made the best and it was really good. Once I ordered and got my drink, I walked out and went to a small park, sitting on a bench.

Where else? The arcade or amusement park would be fun but not by myself.

Eh, maybe I should just confront the stalker guy then?

<><><>

me: tries to write

motivation, ideas, and my entire brain: how about no

AHhhhh im sorry im writing whenever I can, but my motivation is trying to kill me, ill be writing as much as i can today, then maybe i could post one tomorrow???

either way, fun fact time!!

The observable universe has a estimated amount of 2 trillion galaxies.

thats so many holy heck, i wonder how many have life? 

lol have a good day/night everyone!!!