𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒

BLISS
neversmore's graphics
' your soul can't hate anything-! '

PREFERRED SETTINGS
light mode, times new roman
' your freedom comes naturally-! '

PREFERRED SETTINGSlight mode, times new roman' your freedom comes naturally-! '

BLISS
disclaimers && warnings
' now i won't settle for less-! '

𝗈𝗈𝗼. CREATIVE COMMONS
copyright © 2020 | all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright.

𝗈𝗼𝗼. RIGHTS
these are 𝗺𝘆 graphics. i've put my time and energy into them, and i would really appreciate if they aren't stolen. if they are stolen (any of them!), i won't hesitate. i will report you, block you, and expose you on my message board. also, the lili protection squad is a thing, and they'll attack you. i don't want to be mean, but i'm not going to stand by and smile while my hard work is taken without my permission.

𝗼𝗼𝗼. REQUESTS
however, if you would like me to make you a graphic, please don't hesitate! message me, or leave a comment 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. i'd love to make you a graphic. or if there's one i've already made that you'd like, just comment there asking for it, along with the title and author name you want.