11- selfies and sleep

ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ

ᴡɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

________________________________

omfgg 1.2k reads on this book!?!?

yall gettin a early update for that 😙😙😙

no one pov

jungkook stared at his phone screen. having a full on debate in his head. should he do it? or should he not? he doesnt know.

ahhh.. fuck it.

he thought as he sent the message. he flopped back on his bed, letting the pillow suffocate him as he waited. just lying there until he heard a ding sound.

-

-

taehyung was laying on his bed, letting the sun rays hit his face. today was a nice sunny sunday. thankfully, because taehyung was letting the sun attempt to get rid of all the memories from yesterday. remembering the awkwardness between everyone.. well other than jimin. honestly taehyung was starting to hate himself more because he knew if he hung out with jungkook more, he was gonna catch feelings again.

i mean how could he not? but taehyung felt bad, knowing he would ruin jimin and jungkooks relationship. jimin seemed to really love jungkook, and again of course he would, thats his husband. honestly the whole thing was fucked up.

*dinggggggggg*

taehyung sat up when he heard his phone go off. he reached for the side table, grabbing his phone and flopping back on the pillow once more. laying comfortably on his phone as he opened it.

as he turned on his phone, he saw a text from an unknown number. he looked at it confused, but decided to answer anyway.

________________

unknown: um hi

who is this????

jungkook

----------------

taehyung gasped lightly. then realized jungkook got his number yesterday. 'oh right' he thought. he shrugged off the bubbly feeling in his stomach and answered.

--------------

ohhhhhh

jungkook: yeah

um so why did you text me?

i dont know tbh

..i see

yeah

...

...

omg why is this so awkward

probably cause we're awkward

..yeah probably

so...

so??

um...how are you?

really? thats the best you can come up with

uh..yes?

hmm. ok

im doing pretty well actually