Chapter 10

Please follow @beeyotchupdated on twitter for real time tweet if any story got updated. Thank you.

#MY10 Chapter 10

"Julienne—"

"Shut up," I said as I almost wreck his uniform because that was how badly I wanted him right at that moment. "Please shut up," I pleaded once again because I didn't want him to say anything that might ruin the moment provided by his panty dropping uniform.

Damn it!

Lakas maka-wala sa huwisyo ng uniform na 'yan!

Levi, good for him, finally understood my request and stopped calling my name. He helped me get his uniform off of him. May extra ba siyang dala na ganito? Paano kapag nasira ko 'to?

I moaned so hard when he took control and pushed me against the wall. I heard him unzipping his pants kaya mabilis ko siyang sinabayan at hinubad din iyong shorts ko.

And then off came my panties.

Peste.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Don't I look sure enough?" I replied as he anchored my leg on his waist. I was almost panting because I felt him against my entrance. Fucking Levi and his talented dick! Nakaka-wala ng self-control!

"We were still fighting a moment ago," he said, rubbing his fucking dick against my core. Tangina talaga nito. Sobrang unfair!

"And now we're having sex. Catch up," I shot back as I used all the energy I had left in me and pushed him hanggang sa mapa-higa siya sa kama. He's using sex to control me or whatever and I wasn't having any of that. Hindi niya ako pwedeng bitinin para makinig sa sasabihin niya.

Levi looked so surprised when I got on top of him and began to ride him. Whatever. Nasanay kasi siya na lagi siya ang nasusunod dati. Well, that was before when I was still careful not to put a dent in his ego. I was just always careful around him.

Not anymore.

I didn't want to impress him.

"Fuck," I moaned as I got him fully inside me. Mabilis na naghanap ako ng makaka-pitan o mahahatak. But then Levi sat down and put my hand on his shoulder.

"We're still talking after this," he said.

"God, I love sex with you," mabilis kong sagot as I rode him faster. He's quite literally the best sex I ever had and it's quite a pity kung last na 'to! The way he used to throw me on the bed and pin me against the wall? THE FUCKING BEST.

"Can't you love me as a person and not just my dick?" he responded as he thrusted his hips upward that made me roll my eyes in pure satisfaction.

"Shut up."

"You're beyond frustrating," he said again as he slid his dick off of me. I was about to growl at him when he suddenly flipped me over again began taking me from behind. "So frustrating," he continued as he thrusted from behind me.

I bit my lip so hard.

Fuck.

Still my favorite.

"S-so what if I'm frustrating? I'm not yours to handle," I said, trying so hard to string the words along because this guy was fucking me so hard na nauntok na ako sa headboard ng kama. And I really hate bumping my head dahil feeling ko may namamatay na braincells sa utak ko. May presentation pa man din ako bukas! But this kind of bumping? This I'd allow.

"The fact that we're in your bed having sex makes me think that you're still mine to handle," he said and then pulled my hair, making me look at him. And even before I could say anything smart, he reached for my lips and kissed me.