Chapter 13

As we went down, I stopped in my tracks as I saw Longbottom, he was alone. He was staring at the stone wall that was just in front of him as he wore the same horrified expression that he wore a while ago as Professor Moody showed us the Torture Curse.

          I was about to come to him but then Draco held my wrist, making me not move from my place. I didn't glanced at him nor looked at the hand that was stopping me from moving, I shook it aggressively and I heard him say 'Bloody hell'

        I went at his side, but he didn't moved, nor fazed that I was beside him. I spoke his name, and it sounded way too soft. I saw Hermione standing there, watching us.

       "Are you okay?" I asked a stupid question. Of course he's not Lilith.

        Then he blinked and looked around.

          "Hello" he said and his voice went a pitch higher, I chuckled. Then he rambled about how interesting the lesson was, and he was also rambling about dinner, he was distracting his self.

         Then I asked him again if he was alright, then he answered again with a high voice then he mixed lesson and the dinner at the next sentence he asked, I looked at Hermione whose eyes looked at Neville with so much concern. I nodded at her and she went to Neville, as I went to Potter.

        I can feel Draco's intense gaze at my back, I'm surprised he didn't left me alone in here, I smiled slightly as I walk towards Potter, who looks confused as I went at his direction, and Weasley being the goofball he is, he was elbowing Potter with a teasing smile in his face.

       Left him as he went at Hermione and Neville. I stopped in front of Potter, I smiled sweetly, and I let my hand out as I summoned his favorite food, it was a tart or something, then it was in front of the both of us. His eyes lit up and his eyes looked into mine. But his eyes were still questioning on how I did that without a wand, nonetheless, he still looked at the tart.

        "It's yours, Potter." I said and he looked at me once again and I pushed my hand forward, and he took it happily and said thank you. I was about to leave since I saw Draco there leaning as he talks to Zabini in a foul mood. Oops.

        "Thank you for what you did a while ago." I said and smiled sincerely, he was taken aback, I smirked mentally, of course who wouldn't be shocked, and a Slytherin was thanking a Gryffindor. He nodded at me as he eats the tart happily and moaned as he savors its taste.

         I went beside Draco. He was ignoring me, I rolled my eyes, what a jealous man. Even though I budged him, I heard him grunt, "Oh come on Dracy." I said and he was still ignoring me, the two boys looking at me. Crabbe was smiling and I just smiled back weakly.

        Of course, green apple is the solution.

        As I was about to say the incantation, we heard the familiar clunking noise, he went at Neville, we all looked at them as Professor Moody's voice growled but it was too low that it was hard for me to hear. But I somehow heard 'tea', because his horrified expression was once again spread at his face.

        Professor looked at Potter and asked him if he was okay, Potter was hesitant but nonetheless he said yes. As Longbottom and Professor went up again at the room, Longbottom looked at the Golden Trio pleadingly but didn't say anything, he also glanced at me, and I looked at him with a sad expression and mouthed 'sorry'.

        Draco pulled me to the dungeons where the Slytherin common room was and told us to get our things for Divination. I went up to the fourth years girls dorm and found my charts and books at the table beside my bed. As I get them, Akesha was there, she saw me and her eyes widened.

       I smiled sweetly at her and she returned it, as she gets her book for her next class. We went down together, and the boys were waiting for me. As Draco saw Akesha, he looked disgusted, she was a muggle-born after all. It was rare for Muggle-borns to be put in Slytherin. As he looks at her, and also Zabini. I glared at them with intensity and as if they felt it, they removed their gazes at her but still had a disgusted expression at their faces.

      I smiled weakly at Akesha, she also smiled as if she was used to it and just nodded to all of us. As she left the room I glared at the two boys, Zabini and Malfoy. I just left, then I sensed Hermione, it was just faint, but it was her magic, I turned around just before she will get close to me. She was taken a back

      "Oh my, I am sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" I said and Hermione just smiled and asked me if I can be with her at the library, and as we sat there, she looked at me seriously and I just stared at her blankly.

       "How can you apparate? I mean are you given a license? You cant apparate and disapparate inside Hogwarts" She asked and I smiled, ah of course, you need to be of age for you to do that freely. I just did apparition a while back at Professor Moody's class. "When was the first time you did it?" she asked once again.

       I was confused. You can't disapparate or apparate inside Hogwarts? Is that why people are staring at me, because I use it and randomly show out of nowhere?

       "Well..." I started, unsure of what will I say. I just looked at the ceiling first, and I was thinking about Divination class, but then, since I was with Hermione, I am sure that she will think of a reason.

       "First of all, I don't know that we can't do that inside Hogwarts-" I said pausing and she gaped as if saying 'Are you serious?' Really I didn't know. Hermione also said that it can only be done when the older years had Charm and have a test with their apparition.

         Then how can I?

         Also at my first time doing apparition, I didn't quite experienced the sensation that they are feeling, where it's like you had been squeezed. But I did experience that slightly when me and the boys disapprated.

         She just stared at me, waiting for my answer. "My parents died when I was 7." I said and she raised her head, but she wasn't shocked. It was common knowledge since it was a death of one of the pureblood families.

        And our family was one of the pureblood families who did not joined that bastard's side. He was a half-blood, his father was a muggle, and his mother was a witch, the descendant of Salazar Slytherin. It was also said that his father hated what his wife was, so when she died, he left his son. Tom Riddle.

       "Sorry, my mind was drifting again." I said and she just nodded and waited for me to continue, I sighed as my body shook again, "you won't tell anyone about this right? Unless it's necessary."

        "I assure you, you have my word Sephitis." She said

          "You-Know-Who killed my parents well I never got to see them dead but I felt their magic died because I got away that night." I started and she immediately gasped and roamed her eyes around but I know that no one cares, but I just kept my voice down, you never know if someone is just right there. Listening,

          "But he died- when-----" she said and I cut her off, of course, everyone knows that he died that night, when he went to the Potters. I also don't know myself on how he was alive at that age.

          "The Ministry doesn't know how that happened." I said and I thought about the Horcruxes, maybe he used one for him to do that, but that was only an assumption.

         "but why did he came for your family?" she said, I almost rolled my eyes, she was a know it all at class but she doesn't know why.

         "My parents didn't wanted to join him, that's why he went for them, and according to him, I hold magic that is way too powerful. That's why he also wants me."