Chapter 86

Draco

              It was cold, it was the same coldness that had been wrapped around me whenever his presence was there. Whenever I was at the Manor. I needed to get out of here. I need to get out of here before anyone else sees me, I was sure there were prefects patrolling including my girlfriend. I knew it was pointless hiding something from her, but I don't want her seeing me in such a weak state. I couldn't move my legs, it was like I was frozen to the ground, and then again I had cried, my head at my knees as I think about the Dark Lord.

              If we don't succeed, I and Lilith along with my family will be killed because of our stupidity. What does he expect from us? He expects underage wizards to kill the Dark Lord? I could hear myself sobbing and weeping as it echoed into the bathroom walls.

              "Malfoy?" A familiar voice called and as if my feet were frozen a while back, it was gone in an instant. It was instinct, I instantly stood up putting myself into a stance, my wand out pointing where the person's voice had come from. Suddenly the person had come into view and saw Lilith's friend, the one that Blaise's loves and my cousin.

              "Black." I said holding my wand still, but she looked at it for a while, staying where she stood, "What are you doing here?" I gulped.

              "I'm a prefect Draco." she spoke softly, "What are you doing here? Does Lily knows you're here?" she asked and I immediately shook my head, "I thought it was Moaning Myrtle crying here a while ago, I came in to comfort her." She said her eyes roaming around the bathroom, the boys' bathroom specifically. Her eyes landing on me, "but it turns out it was you."

              "Get out." I snarled slowly.

              But her green eyes locked with mine, still remained on where she was standing, my eyes locking with hers.

              "I don't care if you're my cousin, but don't make me hurt you." I said calmly yet lowly my wand still pointing at her. She chuckled a little, her eyes glinting with amusement.

              "You wouldn't." she said confidently.

              "You'll be surprised to know what I can do to you, Black." I muttered darkly, holding my wand firmly at my grasp, raising my wand higher and my whole body trembling. Seeing from here the wand that I was holding was shaking as my fingertips shook.

              "Go ahead then." She said stubbornly as she stepped forward towards me, her shoes clinking into the bathroom floor echoing, then her eyes mocking and taunting as she said in a mere whisper, "Do it."

              She was inches away from me, we both stared at each other, neither of us moving as I don't know what I was going to do. Should I hex her? No, Lilith will get angry at me. Should I push her? Should I run away? No I will be a coward. I blinked a few times and decided to lower my wand slowly, my hands shaking as I put it back into my pocket, glaring at her.

              She was like Lilith. She was stubborn like her. Do all women have that trait?

              "If you tell anyone," I started, looking at her seriously, "Anyone, about what you saw-" I continued my teeth gritting, but she had cut me off.

              "I wouldn't do that." She said shaking her head, "I'm not a snitch." She laughed as if it was an inside of joke of hers.

              I stared at her, unsure, despite she was a close friend of Lilith and was my cousin, I was still unsure about her. Looking at her eyes, her eyes weren't lying, the eyes after all were the windows to our souls. I continued to scan her face and sighed going to the sink, putting my hands on the cold sides of it, both of my hands resting there, gazing down at it. I suddenly tensed as I felt her place her hand on my shoulder in a friendly manner, but relaxes afterwards.