𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗂: 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒

(y/n)'s perspective

(y/n)'s perspective

"yes, yes you are." a masculine and unfamiliar voice called out from behind us. we all turned around, our eyes going wide.

"aw shit!" sapnap muttered as dream pulled out his crossbow and aimed it at the hot pig man.

"who the hell are you?" dream questioned, with his hot deep voice.

"shut up and give me my dog, you assholes." the pig man shouted, pulling out a long sword and a shield.

"sapnap!" bad scolded as sapnap clutched the dog in his arms and grabbed a nearby shield.
"you stole his dog?"

"come get fifi from me, asshole!" sapnap shouted as he juked the pig man and ran into the grocery store, hiding around somewhere.

"mynx and bad, go find sapnap! george, stay here with me." dream instructed while he aimed his crossbow at the pig man and george pulled a sword out of his sleeping bag.  i froze in awe, staring at the two. they looked so cool!

"come on!" bad yelled as he dragged me out of the scene whilst they started the fight.

we pulled back the retro curtain to hear a machine gun firing as well as the sound of four voices.

"get down," i whispered as i pulled bad down beside me.

my heart was beating very fast, but i couldn't tell if it were from fear or excitement. nothing interesting has happened to me in a while, so this whole scenario is a big deal to me.

"should we split up?" bad asked.

"okay, but we need a meeting place and signals." i replied, dragging bad to another aisle when i heard the voices get closer.

"okay, just make a bird squawk if u find him and i'll meet u by the curtain." bad suggested.

with a nod, we both crawled our own separate ways, clinging to the side of the aisle.

——————-
tommy's perspective

"stop shooting that gun tommy. you're wasting expensive bullets." wilbur sighed as tubbo and nadia laughed.

wilbur soot was a tall lad with curly brown hair. a real ladies man if you ask me. in a way, he's sort of like a father figure to me. he probably wouldn't do it if asked, but wilbur has the voice of a baby angel and sings very well.

tubbo wasn't as tall as wilbur. in fact, he's at most 5'5, so decently short. he looks like a spin on alexander hamilton with the suits he always wears. tubbo has icy blue eyes and mid length platinum blonde hair that he commonly has to re-dye.

nadia was decently new to the team. she was wilbur's current girlfriend, so she hung out with us decently often. she had long mocha brown hair and wore black framed glasses. nadia was 5'7, which made her taller than tubbo, but not taller than wilbur. she wore an oversized dark blue hoodie with a double studded belt.

then there's me, the only person capable of fourth wall breaks and the most handsome of all. my name is tommy and i have luscious blonde locks of hair and bright blue eyes. i wore a white shirt with red sleeves, and khakis with vans.

nadia fiddled with her switchblade while wilbur loaded up his shotgun.

"this is so boring," i complained as i rolled my eyes. "techno gets to have all the fun with his duel for fifi while we have to sit here and guard the store."

"well tommy, why don't we do a perimeter check of the store? to make sure nobody is hiding around in here?" nadia offered as she swung her switchblade shut and pulled out a glock from her holster.

"eh, alright." i shrugged as i held the machine gun in my arms as nadia and i started wandering the aisles.

————————-

(y/n)'s perspective

"damn it," i whispered to myself as i overheard the guard's conversation. my heart raced even louder than before as i crouched down low and megan moving around in search for sapnap.

i made my way around s few aisles, hearing their footsteps get quieter and quieter until the only remnant of the guards were their echoed voices.

"shh, hey! keep it down," i hear someone in a nearby aisle whisper shout, and i immediately know it's sapnap hushing the dog, and i began crawling towards him as fast as i could.

———————-

dream's perspective

"who are you?" i asked the pig man as mynx and bad ran after nick. he's such an idiot to go out and steal a dog.

"huh, i'm surprised ur unaware, but i suppose i have time for an introduction. my name is technoblade, and i'm the king around here, and i expect to be treated like one." the man responded as he flipped his mid length pink locks of hair.

"sorry hun, but you're in my territory, and true rulers don't give up their land so easily." i replied, still aiming my crossbow at him.

"and i should ask who you are?" he asked.

"dream," i replied as technoblade drew his sword.

"well, dream," techno laughed as he raised his shield up to defend himself. "a coward such as yourself shouldn't be eligible to possess ownership over such a vital place for my army." he smirked, making my blood boil.

"that's it, pig boy. i think it's time to learn your place." george scowled as he drew his sword too.

thanks for all the support guys! i've been a bit tired lately so sorry for late chapters but tysm for reading this and contributing to it!