𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗂𝗂: 𝗀𝗎𝗇𝗌 & 𝗀𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗒

(y/n)'s perspective

(y/n)'s perspective

"yo, sapnap!" i shouted in a hushed voice as he jumped a bit, and the dog began growling lowly. "we gotta get out of here. that royal swine has backup, and—"

"minx! dream! help!" we hear bad shout frantically as the dog barks and escapes from sapnap's clutch.

"shit!" sapnap yelled as we both peeked over the aisle's shelf to see bad, being restrained by a tall brown haired guy: one of the guards.

"what do we do—" i started, but sapnap had ignored me completely and swung himself over the shelf as he ran towards the armed teenage guards.

"bad!" sapnap shouted as i watched him run over to the quadruple, only to freeze and fall to the ground as he released a cry of pain, a crimson stain bleeding through his white shirt as he clutched his shoulder in agony.

that blonde bastard had shot him.

"oh shit tommy! you didn't have to fricking shoot him!" the tall brunette girl shouted as she clasped her hands over her mouth.

"probably not, but hey! at least we got fifi and a prisoner!" the blonde smiled a twisted grin.

"that's fucked, tommy." the tall man with fluffy dark brown hair scolded as the woman and the other smaller male nodded in unison.

tommy, the blonde, just shrugged.

i froze.

i didn't know what to do.

tears threatened to fall as my heart pounded with anxiety, and i seriously didn't know what to do.

i quickly outweighed my pros and cons to this situation, but found myself cocking my small handgun, and quietly aiming my gun at the blonde with agility. he was holding the machine gun anyway, and clearly was the most dangerous.

"aw fuck!" tommy screamed as a hole pierced his shoulder, in a similar fashion to what he had done to sapnap.

"someone's there! quick, search the area!" the tall dark haired man barked orders as he held tommy in his arms, who was falling to the ground in a similar fashion to sapnap.

knowing there was a drawback and limits to how much my gun could shoot, i tried to load the gun as fast as i could before the woman and her accomplice killed me.

•~•~•

dream's perspective

i fired a single arrow at techno to begin the battle, but he reflected it off of his shield with nimble agility.

i slung the crossbow over my shoulder and drew my sword as techno charged towards george and i.

we both raced towards him too as the sound of metal clashing filled the wide echoing room.

despite both george and i attacking techno at the exact same time, he had an impressive defense and offense tactic.

techno had a similar fluency with his sword like i did. we both swung our swords with smooth lightsaber-like motions. he mostly played defense than anything else, but i knew he was tricking us into leaving ourselves open.

we soon heard a firing gun as well as screaming, but what scared me was that i recognized those voices exactly: bad and sapnap.