Chapter 5

“You guys have been fucking amazing tonight!” Matt told the crowd who went crazy. “We just wanted to thank you guys for being the best fucking fans we could ever ask for! Have an amazing night!”

Everyone cheered as they bowed, threw some memorabilia and picks at the crowd before leaving. It was time for us to get working. Everyone crowded around the booth and the securities couldn’t hold everyone back.

“I’m tired of this!” I told Isabelle. I climbed on top of the table and yelled to get them to shut up. “If you guys don’t form a straight fucking line, we’re just going to pack up and no one will get anything!” They glared and cursed at me but did as I asked. “Thank you.”

I got back down and Isabelle started giggling. “Scary bitch.”

I smiled and playfully pushed her with my shoulder.

We sold every t-shirt we had with us and had to send some disappointed fans home. It made me upset, but we only had so much merchandise per venue.

“Uh! I’m so tired!” Isabelle said as she stretched out on the couch.

“I feel you!” I did the same on the floor.

“Hey girls, we’re going to the bar, wanna come?” Brian asked.

Isabelle jumped up happily, “Sure let me just get ready!” she ran to her room and slammed the door.

“How about you Max?” Jimmy asked.

“No, I think I’m just going to sleep right now.” I told him.

“Well, we can’t leave you here alone. I’ll stay.” Brian offered.

“No it’s fine Brian. Go out and have fun!” I told him.

“I can’t leave you here by yourself.”

“I’ll stay with her. I wasn’t planning on drinking too much anyways. I’ll stay and have a few beers here.” Jimmy said.

“You sure, man?”

“Yeah, I’m not really in the mood for the bar tonight anyways.”

After a few hours, they all left after trying to convince me to go with them.

“So… you want a beer?” Jimmy asked.

“Sure, I’ll grab them.” I told him. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the 12 pack from the fridge and set it on the floor between us.

F.F.

I woke up with the worst head ache ever. As I opened my eyes, I felt like I was spinning. I knew I shouldn’t have drunken so much last night! I moved the blankets off of me and realized something. My breath got caught in my throat as I looked down at myself…completely naked.

I quickly covered up again before shaking Jimmy awake. “Jim…”

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. “What’s up, Max?”

“What happened last night?” I asked.

“You don’t remember?”

I shook my head.

“Well, after we got in bed, clothes started flying an---”

I didn’t let him finish. I crawled out of bed and put on some clothes. I can’t believe I did that. That’s not like me though.

“Max, please don’t do this.” Jimmy pleaded.

“I just…need to clear my head.”

I walked outside and leaned against the bus. This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever done. I mean, it wouldn’t be so bad if I at least remembered what happened! Did we even use a condom?

I ran back on the bus and to Isabelle’s room. “Isabelle, it’s Max. Please open the door.” I knocked lightly, not wanting to disturb her.

After a few moments I gave up on the politeness and started banging on her door. “Belle! Open up!!!”

The door opened. “What Max, what?” she asked impatiently.  I could tell she had a hangover too.

“Is Matt with you?”

She looked around the room. “Nope. I think he passed out on the couch.”

I sighed in relief and walked passed her into the room. “I need your help.”

Her eyes got worried. “Oh, okay. What is it?”

“Me and Jimmy…”

“OMG! You guys finally got together?” she nearly screamed.

“Isabelle! Keep your mouth shut!”

“But I’m so happy for you two!” she gushed.

“You don’t get it! I don’t remember anything from it!”

“Wait…did you guys use a…” she let her sentence hang there.

“That’s the problem! I can’t risk getting pregnant! I’m not ready for that!”

“It’s okay, Max!” she hugged me tightly and I immediately felt better. “We’ll just go get you the morning after pill and it’ll be fine! We still have about an hour before he head to the next venue anyways.”

I nodded and smiled weakly at her. I could always count on her to have a plan for anything.

She quickly threw on a sun dress and gave me one too.

“You know I don’t wear these!” I complained.

“Shut up and deal with it! It’s pretty and will totally match with your eyes!”

I groaned but put on the dress.

“Hey, where are you guys going?” Brian asked from the living room. “And what are you wearing?”

I blushed and looked down.

“Izzy! You’ve got to stop corrupting everyone around you!” Matt complained.

“Shut up! You know she looks damn sexy! I mean, if she wasn’t my cousin, I’d go gay for her!” she playfully slapped my butt and laughed.

“Oh god.” I laughed. “Anyways, we’re going to grab some snacks for the road. We’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“Alright. Don’t be too late.” Brian told us before going back to watching Matt and Zacky’s game of Black Ops.

We ran off the bus. “So do you know your way around here?” I asked her.

“Umm…how much do you trust me?”

“Isabelle!” I yelled. I can’t believe she was just walking around hoping for the best!

“Let’s just go to here!” she pointed to a little drug store we were in front of. “They’ve got to have the pill and some chips so we’re not called liars.”

“Sure, let’s just hurry.”

*******************************

Outfits:

Max Concert:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64971417

Isabelle Concert:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64971708

Max Day After:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64972230

Isabelle Day After:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64972571