21

Seokjin let out a sigh as he stepped up onto the human world.

It has been months since he came up here due to the many duties of the head demon position that he received last year.
But now, he finally had some free time and he decided to spend it up here. Well, that was just the second reason, he actually came up for a very important purpose which the destination was set on top of a grassy hill.

Seokjin headed there by teleportation, but unfortunately, he couldn't teleport into the certain place since it was protected with a barrier. So he continued the way on foot, trudging up the hill right under the pink dusty skies.
He wasn't sure if he would find the angel here but this place was their special hideout, right in plain sight. They always meet up here or come here on cool breezy days to just hang out. Seokjin came here many times since he last saw Jimin but it was always absence of his presence.

The flowers would swayed lonely in the light breeze, heads drooping down, looking sad and dim without their creator. But today, it was different. The head demon knew just from the sight of the first flower he saw.

He still haven't reached the top but the flowers were scattered all over, creeping down to the path he was on and he knew, knew that Jimin was here.

The pale yellow flowers seemed to be glowing under the evening light that was approaching. It was slowly leaning from side to side as if it was greeting him despite the absence of any present wind. So Seokjin increased his speed a bit, urgently taking long steps until finally he was able to see the big flower meadow and inhale their sweet scent floating in the air.

He raised an eyebrow at the sight of it since it was a bit different since ha last saw. There was now a small batch of red roses in the middle, dark red color contrasting perfectly against the pale yellow and there Jimin was, kneeling close to the roses and gently caressing it.

Seokjin slowly walked up to the other, careful not to step on any of the flowers, and squatted down on the grass beside the blond. Jimin turned to look at him, face scrunching up into a wide smile before he too, settled down on the grass instead of kneeling.

"I knew you were coming, they were getting restless."

Jimin spoke up in his soft velvety voice, gesturing at the flowers around him and Seokjin nodded, feeling his heart throb at the sound of his voice but furthermore, the whole sight of him. He looked the same as ever, soft looking blond hair, sweet chocolate hazel colored eyes and those familiar lips, pink and plump, still stretched in a smile.

"But you didn't come here for me, right? You came for something else."

Jimin continued, looking straight at the falling sunset far away from them but still in clear sight without anything blocking it. Seokjin turned to enjoy the sight too before answering.

"You know why I came here for. Even though you're not the main reason, you're still one of it."

Jimin snickered playfully, scooting closer to rest his head on Seokjin's shoulder.

"That's good to hear."

"I missed you though," the taller linked their hands together, giving it a light squeeze. "I came looking for you so many times... you were never here."

"I did that so you can forget me, dummy."

Seokjin huffed. "Well, you should have known that it wouldn't work."

Jimin hummed in response. "You were always a stubborn one."

The demon chuckled, reaching out to poke a rose in front of him.