Chapter 3: The New Sensei in Town!

Naruto: So what's your name then?

Naruto said loudly, throwing his hand in front of Y/n for a hand shake.

Y/n: My name is Y/n, you seem younger than me, how old are you i'm 14!

Naruto: Oh I'm 13, I guess I am a little younger than you. Wait! Are you a powerful Shinobi? You seem like it, unlike Sasuke.

Naruto sighed at the last statement, something about this "Sasuke" made him seem off than the usually loud self.

Y/n: Wait who's Sasuke?

Naruto: I guess you really are new in town huh? Almost everyone knows him and they all think he's some genius shinobi! Oh and he's my teammate. Which means he'll be yours as well.

Y/n: Well I can't wait to see how strong this "Sasuke" is because I want to show my Shinobi skills!

The Third Hokage: He seems a bit awkward, I guess he's still trying to adjust with the village. At least he knows how to continue a conversation.

The Third Hokage chuckled. Bringing the attention of both of the young Shinobi.

The Third Hokage: Naruto, remember to show Y/n around the village and everything about the Leaf. You may go now.

Naruto: Alright then! I'll show you to the best place in town then!

Naruto led Y/n to a relatively small building with two people in it.

Naruto: Welcome to Ichiraku Ramen, the best Ramen shop in the world!!

Y/n: Uh Naruto, I have a question. What's Ramen?

Naruto, The Man and Woman standing behind him were startled in surprise. Their jaws almost immediately dropped.

Naruto: I-Uh.... Uh......

Suddenly, the man behind Naruto suddenly interjected

???: I think I'll take over for this one. My name is Teuchi. And Ramen is a bowl of food made with noodles. Since you don't know about Ramen, this one is free on the house.

The Man grabbed a bowl of "Ramen" and placed it in front of Y/n

Teuchi: Eat up.

Y/n: Uhhh another question

Y/n said, scratching the back of his head.

Y/n: How do I eat this?

Naruto: Oh you use chop-sticks!

Y/n: W-what are chop-sticks?

Naruto fell back on his chair

Naruto: HOW DO YOU EAT?

Y/n: With a Kunai knife?

____________________________________________

Time Skip: A few minutes

Naruto: And that's how you use chop-sticks. Now eat up!

Naruto immediately put a wad of "Ramen" on his mouth, a pleasurable look on his face.

Y/n: Okay then, let's try this. My first taste of Ramen here we go!

Y/n used his chop-sticks rather clumsily. But it had enough effort to make him have his first bite of "Ramen"

Suddenly, Y/n burst forth with unparalled speed, finishing the Ramen in just a few seconds.

Y/n: PLEASE GIVE ME MORE