Chapter 15: Konoha Crush! - The Final Rounds

I awoke later than usual today. I started the day off taking a shower and cooking eggs for Hinata, cooking isn't my strong suit but there's really no other food option.

The smell of cooked eggs loomed over the kitchen. The silence in the air was disturbed by Hinata.

Hinata: Y/n?

Y/n: Hey Hinata! I cooked some eggs for you cuz I have no money for breakfast. I also brought you here to my house because going back to your place would've been awkward after the events last night.

Hinata: Y/n, it's noon.

Y/n: Eggs for lunch huh?

Hinata: No Y/n, the final rounds of the exams start in 10 minutes.

Y/n: AHHH I FORGOT ABOUT THE FINAL ROUNDS!!

____________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________

I quickly finished cooking the eggs and set them down on the platter, I quickly gathered all my equipment (Including my new Kunai and new counter-weapon)

Y/n: the eggs are done so you can eat them now. I have to go, sorry Hinata-- Bye Hinata!

I ran as fast as I could to the entrance, yet everything felt slow somehow, for some reason I still had my leg-weights on??

As I removed them my speed was almost unmatched by anything, it definitely helped trying to enter the exam arena.

As I ran to the arena, I noticed Naruto being chased by a herd of bulls?!

Naruto: Y/n! HELP!!

I threw a Kunai at my friend which stuck to his clothing with no resistance, Jiraiya-Sensei was right. These are good Kunai. I teleported to Naruto before throwing another Kunai to a wall near the exam, we inched closer to the entrance, and lost the Bull herd chasing Naruto.

Naruto: You're a life-saver Y/n, thanks!

Y/n: Well people who are late need to watch out for each other. Speaking of being late, we should go!

We entered the exam after being berated for being late, a whole crowd egged on by our lateness started shouting cheers of boos.

Shikamaru: better late than never. What a drag...

Haku: Y/n, are you ready for me to take the lead in our rivalry?

Y/n: So you're back huh?

Naruto: Haku's back! Wait a sec, where's Sasuke then?

Shikamaru: Dunno, my opponent's gone as well.

Genma: Hey you four, stop talking, stand up straight and present yourself proudly to the spectators.

The crowd was booming with chant boos and shouts, the tone of the audience made everyone nervous, sick or excited.

Genma: You guys are the heroes of this final competition.

This is gonna be fun.

The crowd was silenced from an address from the Hokage.

The Third Hokage: Welcome all! My deepest thanks for coming here to the Leaf Village for this year's Chunin Selection. We have come to the final competition between these 10 candidates who made it through the preliminaries. We ask that no one leaves until the final match has ended. Now everyone enjoy!