•ANNOUNCEMENT•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
Hellllooo guys! Hope you had a fun time reading the latest chapter. I know I did. Writing it is what I mean. It's good to be back :) anyways that wasn't the announcement I was talking about. I have a few things I need to discuss with you all. So pls read this, it's very important for the future of this story! and cmmt anything to let me know what you're opinion.

⚠️Announcement 1: Hero name!

So Here's the thing I wanted you guys to be in control of what type of person you are (you're oc or whatever character you're reading as) so you could enjoy the story to you're heart's content but last chapter I really wanted to put in my oc's hero name NEBULA because I thought it had a nice ring to it and it just fitted the mood for the fire scene expect for putting (H/n) which just didn't feel right to me.

So the big question...

Do you want to have you're own (h/n) or is "Nebula" fine?
(Yes for own hero name or no just nebula.)

⚠️Announcement 2: Special Chapters!

This was one of the BIG announcements that I wanted to talk about with y'all the most.

So I know i planned on just following the story line and tweaking it a bit to fit y'all in it.

But I want to make special chapters just focusing on the build up between you and Max's relationship along with the friendship between the group (syd,Kirby, Max, even butch lol)

Meaning just normal chapters every once and in a while where they're just focusing on being teenagers. worrying about love, trying not to fail classes, drama between friends. No hero stuff! No turbo stuff! Just teens being... well teens!  :)  OH YEAH TIME TO GET WHOLESOME!

(for some reason I felt like there wasn't enough of that in the show Max Steel.)

I will still follow the story line and it won't be all the time just whenever I think it's time to cool down from all the action!

P.s if you like only just the action you can always skip the special chapters!

So the big question...

Would you be find with me putting in special chapters?

(yes for I don't mind or no idc I'll just skip them)

⚠️ANNOUNCEMENT 3: Slow updates...

So I think it's about time I addressed the elephant in the room with these slow updates ;-;

I'm going to get real personal with this and let you know what's going on my side of the screen.

So As you all don't know I'm a senior in high school! (Started this book when I was like a sophomore or junior not to sure)

Yes!  a senior who still writes fanfic about cartoons...haha ;-; God that's just sad when I look at it.

But as a senior I'm honestly gonna be the busiest I've ever been since I've gotta prepare for college and tests and getting my drivers license and working a job... I know it's a lot.

I don't want to disappoint you guys if I drop of the face of the earth again. believe me,  I try not to but I get so caught  up when it comes to school.

I really enjoy writing for you guys and I wouldn't ever put this fanfic on hold or cancelled just because I get a little busy. I want to finish this all the way to the end :)

So here's what I'm gonna do I'll try to write as much as I can during the night but only on days I'm not pulling an all nighter for studying. Or just write whenever I get some free times on my hands. Even during break at my job if I have to!

I'm not perfect but I'll do the best I can!

Tbh that was the only announcements that I needed to talk about as of right now. So pls don't forget to comment on each! Ilysm guys! And a thank you to all the readers encourage me and stayed patient 🥺❤️

It's goodbye for now and until next time my fellow readers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~