Chapter 32

Continuing from the last part..

Mahir - no mom.. not yet! I feel she still need to have time.. I don't want to hear a No from her, I just won't be able to bear it from her

Sumi - don't worry mahir, I can feel the love she has for you.. may be not today but one day for sure she too realise about it..

Mahir :

I smiled and hugged mom, and just then I heard bela's voice.

Bela - what the hell mahir? You are still standing here? Dint I tell you get ready fast?
Maa see na mahir...

I din't let her complete as I pulled her into a warm tight hug shocking her. She was looking at me without hugging me back.

Mahir - hug me back Bela!

I said huskily and she wrapped her arms around me still being confused.

Bela - what happened to you mahir? Are you fine?

Mahir - I'm just too happy today Bela

Bela - what made you so happy?

I backed off and cupping her face and slowly kissed her forehead. Just then I heard maa clearing her throat. I totally forgot about mom's presence as soon as I saw Bela.

Bela - are you fine?

Mahir - yes I'm!

Sumi - Bela, don't worry I'll get mahir ready.. is Vish ready?

Bela - almost maa.. she will come in 10 minutes, I just came to check if mahir was ready or no

Sumi - ok Bela.. you stay with Vish, I'll make sure this time mahir gets ready fast

Bela - ji maa

Smiling at mom she looked at me confused of my act. She turned to go not before smiling at me.

Sumi - control my son!

Mahir - yeah mom! But I don't know I just could control myself

Sumi - that's why I said control.. anyways as Bela said get ready fast and come down.. function will soon gonna start

Mahir - ok mom, don't worry I'll be there fast

Sumi - better you do!

Maa chuckled and left while I left to washroom rubbing my hair.

Bela :

I din't know what's wrong with mahir, he was behaving quite weird before. I just hope everything is fine. I saw him coming down and soon it's time for Vish and yuvi's eangengemament.

They exchanged rings and I was way too happy for Vish. I wish even Rehan would be here, he always cared for Vish just like a sister. I hope atleast he would come for her marriage.

Few hours later when all the guests left I was looking for mahir and found him missing again. God knows what's wrong with him, behaving weirdly and don't know where he is now. I saw yuvi coming coming near me.

Yuvi - Bhabhi did you see Bhai?

Bela - I was just gonna ask you the same yuvi.. where is he?

Yuvi - lol! I know you don't know where is he... Coz he isn't here

Bela - then where is he? Wait! If you know he's isn't here then why did you ask me?

Yuvi - Bhabhi just go to terrace

Before I could ask him further he left from there smirking.. terrace? But why? Is mahir there? What is he doing there? Uff! Just go and find out..

I went to the terrace as said by yuvi and suddenly someone closed my eyes from behind.

Bela - mahir!

Mahir - shh bela!

Bela - what are you doing?

Mahir - I said quite

Bela - but..

Mahir - atleast for once listen to your husband

Bela - Acha fine..

I giggled at his words and he took me more further.

Mahir - I'm leaving your eyes, but don't open till I tell you to

Bela - buy why mahir? What are you doing?

Mahir - arre Bela, don't you have little patience.. just a min and don't open your eyes

Bela - fine hubby ji

I heard him chuckling, he took his hands away from my eyes and as said I was still closing my eyes.

Mahir - now open your eyes Bela..

As he said I slowly opened my eyes and saw the whole place decorated with lights, I smiled and saw mahir infront of me sitting on his knees with a ring in his hand.

What? Is he gonna propose me? What would I answer him? I can neither say yes nor I can say no.

Mahir - dont worry Bela, it's just that our marriage was done in such a hurry that we were never engaged so I thought today I'll make your wear a ring

I smiled at his words, he can never do anything which makes me uncomfortable even by mistake. I wish things were not this complicated as they are now.

Mahir - may I?

He asked forwarding his hand near me and smiling I gave my hand in his.

To be continued...