Rebuilding Family Time

Deep in the sea, stood a tribe rebuilding their DJ booth. The king, leading the command, while also making sure it was safe to do so.

The ocean was always a dangerous place, with large Sharks, and Barracudas exploring the land.

There was even shark like trolls, crab like trolls, and a whole bunch, who live off on their own.

The most interesting thing that happened was the interest in joining the main two troll tribes.

International, and Techno.

The Royal Family was close, very close, only because of the fact they are family together. The hair and youngest daughter of the International, was Trollex cousin.

Besides the point. She was helping with the rebuilding process, helping with heavy lifting, and holding creatures that got in the way.

Of course, Bliss was watching to make sure no creature that is predatory, came close. She didn't want a entire panic to hit her tribe.

The shark trolls also agree to help her with her task, keeping a heavy ground  and protective guard.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once the DJ booth was done, the family gathered to eat on the dance floor.

Their cousin worked at catching some small fish to use for sushi, as the rest just worked at making Seaweed Wraps.

Yeah, things were going great for the small family. Enough to warrant a rock bus with all the leaders there.

The leaders looked around the underwater world, shocked at the bright colors, well besides Barb, she seen them all.

"Sup Trollex Dude!!" The rock queen calls, witch snapped the techno king out of it.

He swims up, before just joining on the bus. His cousin followed, sitting down.

"Sup Barb" Her sweet voice said, eyes looking around to hopefully find the blur colors of Barb.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day was filled with talking, and a share of history and party ideas.

(Word count: 312)