Luca x Reader </3

Tw: Mentions of death, murder and sadness. If you honestly don't wanna deal with this I'm sorry, plus this stupid chapter isn't working... sorry for the spam

_____________________________

The world is a dark place. The color is gloomy and everything can disappear with the bright sun exploding. Maybe even a train ramming itself through a building and breaking it down. There's some good things in this life, like him.

Luca Balsa, you met him a few years ago and just last month he asked you out. Of course to be an official couple in the town you needed two dates. So the two of you went on dinner dates, and held hands. Just holding hands and cuddling. It was never that far into it to kiss but you knew the day would come.

"Hey Y/n you need to stop zoning out. I was just talking to you." He chuckled and leaned back putting the book he wrote most of his ideas in. He had been assisting a smart inventor and learning more. So he wrote notes in the book. You rubbed the back of your neck and laughed.

"I'm sorry but you're booooorrrring." He laughed and stood up from the seat and walked to the bed. He sat down and leaned in, you blushed before laughing. Not of embarrassment, when it was involved, but because the male attacked your sides with his hands. You tried to stop Luca from tickling you, probably going to lose all of your breath at this point. Your sides started to hurt as you laughed harder.

"Am I still boring huh!" He laughed and continued to attack your sides. You yelled a few stops through your laughter and he stopped by the third one to let you breathe. "I sure don't seem boring now?" A smirk plastered on his face. You glared at him and hit his shoulder.

"Oh shut up." You mumbled and crossed your arms to hide your sides from him. He sighed and pulled you in a hug before laying on you. "Come on I didn't hurt you. Don't be mad." He laughed and held you tighter. "I love yooooou." He mumbled as you squirmed.

"Luca you are suffocating meeeee." You hit his chest lightly and got a response oh him rolling you and him on your side. He put his head on your shoulder. You laughed and moved your hands to go through his hair which wasn't in his little pony tail.
"But I should start heading home, it's getting dark." He only holds you tighter.

"You can say here, I'll sleep on the couch. I wanna cuddle you longer." He mumbled and sat up. You blushed and sighed. "As long as I get the bed." You said with a smile and sat up with him, before you got tackled into another hug. "Thank you!" Luca put his face back into your shoulder. "Wait don't you have that creator thing tomorrow, I'll have to leave early." You sighed and smiled, you weren't a fan of walking early in the morning. He snuggled into your neck further.

"You can always go with me, like a little date." He said against the shirt you were wearing. Rubbed his back and nodded. "I guess i can." You said and leaned your head onto his. He hummed and and wrapped his arms further around your waist.he smiled and sat back up. "Can I continue to explain how smart I am with my notes?" He looked at your figure and titled his head.

"But it's boooring." You complained and looked away from him. He sighed and poke your stomach. You grabbed his wrist as he looked at you with a small smirk. "Are you sure it's boring? I mean I could just." He used his other hand to poke your side. You grabbed his other wrist and looked at him. "Fine tell me how smart you are."

After 30 minutes or so he finished and you were already passed out on his bed. He smiled and ran his hand through your hair before blowing out some of the candles and walking to the door. "Good night." He said and closed the door, heading straight for the couch. He laid down and closed his eyes. It might take a while for him to go to sleep but he will at some point.

That morning, the morning of the third worst day of your life. You had one of the best and worst things happen.

You woke up and walked out of the room and it looked like it was noon, that he was going to take you to the place. You sat up and walked out of the room. You ;poked around before you locked eyes with the male you loved. He smiled and you walked to him. He was checking out his outfit to make sure it looked good. You sighed you weren't like him, he was successful and had money. You on the other hand didn't have much. Sometimes someone questions if you're just with him for the money, you know a lot of girls marry just for money. You met him differently.