VAL <3

It starts with a little angst on a headcannon I have, and leads into fluff. Sorry if it seems rushed I'm trying to push out stories for this book, Well Victor Andrew and Luca fluff!
___________________________

Luca sat in his room looking at the walls. No one was allowed into his room, not even his two boyfriends. He sighed and sat up. "Remember, remember "Andrew" "Victor." Remember, Luca keep it in your head. Their names don't forget them" he mumbled as he read the papers on the walls and the ink smudged on the walls to help him remember, or to read the notes. He needed to remember them, he really needed too. He looked around more and read the notes.

Plans, memories, the 'dates' that they set up in the manor. 'Luca you need to remember.' 'Don't forget.' ' they wouldn't love someone who forgot.' 'Do they even love you?' He sat down and held his head. The headaches, they hurt, burning. He curled up and pulled his hair. "GOD DAMN IT LUCA KEEP IT IN YOUR MIND REMEMBER IT!" He yelled. He had a room at the end of the hallway where no one would bother him. They always thought he was working, no one would walk by. No one would disturb him.

Wet, why are his cheeks getting soaked in a salty liquid. He moved his hands from his head and touched under his cheek. He wiped them with the black and white prison shirt. He sighed and held his stomach. God it hurts so much.. he stood up wobbling and lightheaded. He walked to a random walk and stumbled on a note that brought him a small bit of joy.

Victor being them together saying he loved both Luca and Andrew. He smiled and sniffed and leaned his head against the wall. A noise he'd never hear while in his room hit his ears. Someone's knocking... He waited until they explained themselves.

"Luca, it's me.. Andrew." A meek voice came from the voice. Andrew wasn't a meek person around Luca and Victor but he was sounding meek because he was knocking on Luca's door, the one door no one wanted to knock on. Luca leaned back not being supported by the wall. He walked to the door and opened it a small bit to show himself but block the rest of the room. He looked at the smaller male and raised a brow.

"You need something?" He asked and cleared his throat after it. Andrew looked at the male intimidated by him. God this was scary Luca didn't have his goofy smile on or his relaxed eye. It was more of a hard look, the black eye didn't help either.

"S-sorry I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out in the library while Victor was in a match." He mumbled and looked away before continuing. "I know you don't like me and you only act like you do because of Victor and you'd drop me as soon as you got the chance. But I want to make it up to you. Make you want to be around me." The male was too self conscious to accept that Luca's love was real. He sighed and held his arm. Luca's eyes softened and he laughed, causing the other male to cower. "S-sorry."

Luca looked at him before moving his hand up and bit the middle finger of the glove and pulled it off before dropping it from his mouth. His hand landed on the pale males face, his thumb rubbed his cheek. "Oh god Andrew, I don't hate you. Not even close." He moved the male's face up and smiled. "What made you think that? I know I spend a lot of time with Victor and in my room but I wouldn't drop you. I just don't know when I want to talk to someone."

The brunette chuckled before skimming through the crack in the door and closing it quickly. Andrew only looked at the door with a confused look before he felt Luca grab his hand and start walking to the library. The white haired male tripped up a few times but kept up with Luca's long strides. Once they got to the library Luca opened the door and bowed slightly. "My king," he smirked before his thoughts came back. "Don't get him attached to you. You'll forget." "You'll forget him Luca.." He held up the smile after he came back from his thoughts but stood there stunned for a minute, his expression wasn't the happiest when he zoned out.