- cuts, scars, bruises...

- !TW! y/n's father is abusive. she have so many cuts, scars and bruises from him. how will her boyfriend react?

y/n appeared in front of the malfoy manor, because she was supposed to spend the weekend there. y/n slowly started to make her way to the front door, with dried tears on her cheeks. she felt so tired and every step she took hurted.

right before y/n could knock, the door swing open showing her boyfriend with a smile on his face. he was wearing black sweat pants and basic grey sweatshirt. it was pretty weird to see him dressing like this, bu since he was home alone, he could dress however he wanted.

y/n shot him a fake smile and opened her arms, knowing it's gonna hurt, but still wanting to hug her boyfriend. "hey there." draco hugged her. "hi." y/n said quickly, not wanting her voice to break. y/n whinced in pain, when draco hold her even more, just waiting for him to stop.

"i missed you." draco softly kissed y/n and she kissed back. "i missed you too." y/n smiled a little, this time for real. draco grabbed her hand and walked with her inside, closing the door behind them. "are you hungry, y/n?" draco asked, while his gaze shifted to the kitchen for a second. y/n shook her head 'no' not even looking at draco.

"is something... wrong?" draco grabbed both of her hands, trying to look at y/n, but she was still staring at the floor. it was quiet for a second, until y/n's head shot up quickly with a fake smile on her face. "yeah- sorry i was just... thinking." "really?" draco was trying to make sure. y/n nodded with a smile and started walking upstairs, while draco was following her.

both of them got into draco's room. draco jumped right in his big bed, while y/n was standing right next to his table looking at all the photos in frames. one of those photos, was photo from yule ball, where draco and y/n started dating. y/n took the frame, so she could look closer, and smiled.

after few more second of staring at the moving picture, y/n felt two arms around her waist and soon draco even put his head on y/n's back, which made her whinced in pain a lot. "y/n?"  draco pulled away, grabbed y/n be her shoulder and turned her around, so he could face her. y/n had tears in her eyes and was bitting her tongue, so she wouldn't make any sound.

"y-y/n? what's wrong? talk to me-" draco slowly put his hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. "i am so sorry, draco..." y/n started sobbing. "oh y/n... please tell me what's wrong? what happend?"

y/n's father was sitting on the couch, with a beer in one of his hands. "y/n!" he called. "yes?" y/n came downstairs in few seconds, scared what her father is gonna do now. "bring me another bear~" her father said drunkely. "yes, father." y/n nodded and slowly started to make her way to the kitchen, but right before she left a pain shot through her whole body. "you forgot the empty bottle, you little bitch!" her father threw a empty bottle at her back, which caused the bottle to broke. y/n was lucky that she was wearing a jumper, because if she wouldn't, the cuts would probably be way worse. now it's just a few cuts and big bruise. "what are you waiting for?!" y/n's father yelled. "and do something with that face of yours... you look like your stupid dead mother too much." those words were the last ones, that y/n heard before she left to the kitchen.

"please don't be mad..." y/n was still crying. "i could never." draco smiled weakly. y/n sat down on draco's bed and sighed. "what-" before draco coulx finish his question, y/n took of her shirt showing draco all the old scars, not so old cuts and the newest bruise. "y/n..." draco whispered and sat down next to y/n still with his gaze on her bruised back.

draco got up, and without saying a word he left. "here." he finally came back with some ice bag, slowly putting it on y/n's back. "thanks..." y/n whispered and put her hand on his shoulder, still softly sobbing. "who...? tell me so i could kill them-" "no." y/n said. "what? y/n look how bad they hurted you-" draco was shocked, how y/n reacted. "draco you're not gonna kill my own father..." y/n looked down at the floor.

"so he did this to you?!" draco pulled out his wand, out of anger. "please..." y/n put her hand on his arm. "i hate him, yeah... that's true, but all i care about is you, and now i am here with you, safe. so please... don't go anywhere." y/n looked at draco with teary eyes. draco sighed and put his wand back. "i am not going anywhere." draco kissed y/n's cheek softly.

"i love you." y/n put her head on his shoulder again. "i love you too..." draco put his head on y/n's.

a/n : ik this kind of sucks, but i didn't wamt every one-shot to be 100% happy. i hope you still like it and don't forget that THIS IS NOT EDITED!! please VOTE or LEAVE A COMMENT. see ya!

-anna