- apple

- y/n and draco are dating. it's just a short "cute" one shot.

y/ns class of dark arts just ended and she was heading to her common room with group of her friends. "are you ready for studying?" clara, one of y/ns friend asked. "to be honest... not really, but it's like i have a choice." y/n sighed. "wait, but i thought you're going out with malfoy later?" another friend raised an eyebrow.

"oh yeah- i told him that i really need to study and he said it was fine, that we can hang out later. plus we'll see each other after dinner." y/n answered and her friend nodded.

y/n was trying to hang out with draco as much as she could, but she was failing school. a lot. and because of that, others had to help her study after classes. draco would normally help her, but because he's a year older then y/n, he have his own studies.

after few long and annoying hours of studying y/n and her friends were done. they all headed to the great hall for dinner. while others were talking about some stuff, something else caught y/ns gaze. more like someone.

"you can go, guys. i'll be there in a minute." y/n said to her friend group and walked away from them. "hey, there." y/n smiled. "hello." he smiled back and waved at his friends who just walked away. "missed me?" y/n smirked at her boyfriend.  "i don't know... did i?" draco bit into his green apple. y/n plafully rolled her eyes, at his acting.

"i haven't seen you all day and you don't even kiss me?" y/n dramaticly crossed her arms, trying to act serious (SIRIUS), but small smile appeard on her face. "you can try~" draco stepped closer to y/n. y/n put her arms around dracos neck, slowly leaned in and closed her eyes.

she opened her eyes and stepped back, when she realized whag draco did. instead of kissing y/n... he pressed the apple he was eating on her lips, with a smirk on his face.

"are you kidding me?" y/n crossed her arms with annoyed look. draco laughed at her reaction and put his hand on y/ns cheek trying to kiss her, but she moved her head. "well... i have no other choice..." draco raised his shoulder, put both of his hands on y/ns cheeks and started to kiss her all of her face.

"fine fine! i won't be mad!" y/n laughed a little, while draco was just kissing her forhead. "so?" draco raised an eyebrow. y/n rolled her eyes plafully, before pressing her lips on dracos.

"i'll see you later, love." draco smiled at his girlfriend. "see ya." she smiled back, waved and walked into the great hall to find her friends.

a/n : whatsupppppp it's literally 1am so DO NOT hate me for this 😬 could you please VOTE or COMMENT? thank u sirrr! ❤ also i didn't edit any of these one shots, so i'm sorry if there's any mistake-

-anna