part 1 : Crazy ass me

So life  is hard ,and we don't always succeed in what we are doing but what they say is true if life give you lemons make  lemonade .
So not true , squeeze the lemon in your enemy's eyes till it BURNS . Hahaha evil laugh

Sorry I didn't even introduce myself .
Hi, people of the planet  earth I am Natalie Barry but just call me Natt.
And no I am not free at night,(wink ,wink) .

So my story begins at 7:00 in the freaking morning .
Aliens adopted me .Ha, Ha I wished ,no my annoying bloody alarm clock woke me up .
Oo yeah I need a new alarm clock, oops .

So waking up , yeah you don't want details about my showering skills, getting dressed and the stuff that is made of cow poop ,that any normal person would call makeup is on my beautiful face.

I am ready to leave to hell ,I mean school .
Like any sane  person would like going to school.
Not me ,that is for sure .
I take the bus to school and believe me it sucks .

I am in grade eleven and I am not normal .
No,  I was not adopted ,I hope .
I am a werewolf .
Yes ,I do eat people for dinner ..... Just kidding.
So  this is the year I find my mate .
I really don't want one especially not a Alpha .

They are possessive and agressive
oo yeah that rhymed
happy dance.

My dad a warrior and my mum a nurse  then I have I older brother and a younger sister ,I am the youngest and the craziest of them all.

My mum said that I got it from my grandmother but I don't believe her at all ,I believe got it from her.

We are the Burners pack and the alpha a old man with no hire .

Sad if you asked me .But but yeah school still sucks and unlucky for me it is first period of the day and it is Monday  and a bloody Monday it is .

But but yeah school still sucks and unlucky for me it is first period of the day and it is Monday  and a bloody Monday it is

That is me after a Monday