part 2 : falling for the alpha

Yes the Wi-Fi is on again .
Now were we're we , o yes me and my bad hair day or was it just a Monday .

So as I was saying me and my friends were walking to second period and I smelled him ,no not the you- stink - take - a- shower kind of smell .

The mouth watering smell of pine wood and a little bit of rain weird I know but it hit me full force ,like literally .

So get the picture, me lying on the floor smiling like an idiot while my friends are laughing at me.

and to top it off my mate is walking past me and looking Al stunning and confused.

Like damn she's hot but what are you doing on the floor.

And I well just started singing "hello my old friend " Kissing the the floor like crazy.

,..........,.............,............,.............,............

Jason's (POV)

"I smell her ,She is our mate ,go get mate ,go get her . " Taylor yelled in my head.

" Yes ,look I am looking for her "
What is she doing on the floor smiling like a crazy but beautiful person .

And sinning .
No , no, no my mate is crazy and she is not Luna material at all.

" What did you just say ,she is our mate and we love her ,she is mine ."

" I know but look at her."
Great he just cut me off, but
Whatever .

" Hi I am Jason and what is your name beautiful" She just gwaks at me .

-____-_________-________-_____'____'___'______'_____'_____'_____'___-----
Till next chapter