I find my partner

Wassup people? Here is the next chapter

(Kari's POV)

After the feast and I must say I believe I saw a few kids staggering around, we went to our dorm. Mat told me that a prefect told him that the password was 'Pureblood'. I found that really ironic since Mat and I aren't pureblood, but we decided not tell anyone.

So were was I? Oh yeah, I walked up to my room and flopped on the bed. I didn't even bother meeting my roommates. You see that is what happens when...when...when stuff happens. I know I'm soooo weird that my vocabulary is the best!

*Timeskip to the morning*

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Wait...we're in the dungeons...so that's not sun. I rubbed my eyes to see one of my roommates moving across the room.

"Oi! Turn off the light!" The girl turned her head as I rolled out of my bed. Her eyes slightly widened when she saw who she woke up.

"Oh..umm...I'm really really sorry! I didn't mean-" I wave her off before she could finish.

"I think next time you should check the time," I said kindly. "What's your name?"

"Cassiopeia, but my friends call me Cassy," she timidly replied.

"Well Cassy, we better get to the shower before the other girls wake up," I returned with a wink. "I'm guessing you know my name? Wait stupid question, it was announced so loudly yesterday that I think Australia heard it."

Cassy giggled at my remark. She then raced over to the bathroom.

"Oi! Open it up! You better open this door or else!" I yelled-whispered.

"Nope! I'm already getting in the shower!" She sent back. I groaned and slid against the door. I sat for a couple of moments, then I stood up and stuck my tongue at the door. I dressed into my uniform and fixed my hair. Seconds later Cassy came out ready.

"Took you long enough," I smirk at her and she returned it. "Let's go. Who knows when the others will wake."

We exited our common room and made way for the great hall. On the way we joked about random topics, which honestly I don't know how some were brought up. Cassy and I sat down in the middle of the table and took some dishes.

"Ah, Miss Swift and Miss Mardan here are your schedules." Both girls turned to see Professor Slughorn handing them their schedules. I scanned mine and then looked over Cassy's shoulder and compared hers.

"We have potions with the Gryffindors," Cassy made a face.

"Well hopefully we're not stuck with annoying people cough marauders cough," I replied.

"Ha! The day I sit with one of them is the day I die," Cassy glared at the Gryffindor table.

"Heh I can arrange that," I joked as she looked at me mortified at the suggestion. "I'm joking! Sheesh!"

"You better be," she watches me closely.

*Timeskip to the potion's classroom*

"Okay," I begin as I enter with Cassy and Mat, "the seating is on the chalkboard. Where am I? Oh there I am, who is my..."

"I pity you," Mat says as he looks at the list too.

"Thanks," I reply.

"Why who are you sitting...oh," She glances at my face and then the list.

"At least you have Slytherin partners, I'm stuck with...ugh...Lupin," I shudder at the thought.

"Well hey, it's better than Black or Potter. Lupin actually works unlike those two." Mat snickers.

"Yeah...lucky me," sarcasm drips in my voice. I rather ungracefully plop myself into a seat and wait for my fate to end.

Yeah. I can't wait either. Just kidding. What did you think? Pls review and vote. Bye my children

-RomeoMc