Stars

A/N: Look I painted a thing ^ and it kinda fit so I'm putting it here. It's not that good, but then again neither is most of my writing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

You combed your fingers through your hair again as you sat on your bed. You were nervous. It wasn't like you to be so nervous, but you were. You were about to 'go out' with the boy you had had a crush on since arriving here, the boy who had kissed you just a couple hours ago. 

Spot had been busy since he had kissed you; he had made a public announcement among the Lost Boys that you were now his goil and were not to be messed with (which most of the boys had had the foresight to have seen already). And he had told you to 'get ready' for tonight, and he would pick you up at 8 o'clock. Not that any of you knew when that was; there were no clocks on the island. Still, it was a nice sentiment. 

A soft knock at the door caused you to jump up quickly and rush to open it. Spot stood on the other side, a bouquet of wildflowers in his hands and his signature smirk on his face. 

"Ready?" Spot handed you the flowers and offered you his arm. You took the flowers and ran to put them inside before dashing out to take Spot's arm. He winked at you and you blushed before Spot led you through the complex of treehouses and down a rope bridge that (until now) you had no idea was there. It ended in a rope ladder that hung from the top of yet another enormous tree. 

"Wait heah 'til I say ta come up." Spot instructed, scaling the ladder with ease and leaving you below. You didn't have long to wait until you heard the familiar Brooklyn accent drifting down from above the leaves.

"A'right, ya can come up." 

You quickly climbed the ladder, wondering what you would find.

You definitely weren't expecting this. 

A blanket lay spread out on a wooden platform, with a candle burning in the center and food arranged around it. Spot sat on the far side, looking awfully pleased with himself.

He patted the blanket next to him for you to sit down. You obliged, crossing your legs and settling back on your hands. 

"Hungry?" Spot asked, handing you a plate of your favorite fruit. You accepted one with a smile, and Spot smiled back; not a smirk, but an actual smile. It made him look even more handsome, if that was possible.

You felt a little blush come to your cheeks, which, of course, caused Spot to smirk again. 

"Like it?" Spot asked, sounding a tad nervous.

"I love it." You said, smiling again. 

"Anythin' foah me goil." Spot said, shooting you a wink.

You smiled once again. How could this boy make you so happy?

After the two of you had eaten and talked for a little, Spot looked over at you. "Ready foah da main paht?"

You nodded, surprised. Spot leaned over and blew out the candle, before laying down on his back. You copied him, unsure what was going on. Until you looked up. 

The stars blazed brightly above you. You had never seen so many stars. They didn't show so well in the city. But here... here they looked like millions of tiny diamonds, sparkling like cut out pieces of the sun high above the treetops. The stars seemed to light up the entire island, and the cresting waves shimmered under their light.

It was breathtaking.

Spot casually put his hand over yours as the two of you lay there, and when you turned your head to look at him he was smiling at you.

Which was also breathtaking.

You flipped your hand over so that it was holding Spot's and returned your gaze to the sky above you. The two of you lay in silence for a few minutes, soaking in the majestic view. As a single meteor shot through the sky above you, Spot whispered, "Make a wish."

You wished your wish, silently of course. After you did so you suddenly became aware that you and Spot had scooted closer and closer together. Your arms were nearly touching each other now.

"What didja wish?" Spot asked in a quiet voice. 

"I can't tell ya, or else it won't come true." You said lightly.

"I'll tell ya my wish." Spot looked you in the eyes, running his thumb over your knuckles, and your heartbeat sped up. "I wished dat Y/N will be happy heah, on da island, wit' me. An'... dat she wouldn't mind if I kissed 'er 'gain."

Your cheeks grew warmer as you looked at the boy. 

"So. My wish gonna come true anyways?" Spot asked, upon seeing your blush, winking one of his perfect blue eyes.

"Why don't you see?" You asked, rolling onto your side facing him.

He smirked and leaned in close to your face. "Don't mind if I do."

And then he kissed you. And you kissed him back. And all was right on Neverland.