blood soaked books

Jacobs POV:

I woke up in a cold sweat, Darting my eyes around my room I calm down seeing that Im in my apartment and not in that hellhole. I sit up on the side of my mattress and look at the clock on the wall. "Motherfucker, first day on the job and already late" I mumbled under my breath,   walking over to my dresser, I grabbed a black lace shirt and black pants and went to my kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. After adding a shit ton of sugar, i grabbed my shoes and threw away a empty bottle of wine from the night before. then i grabed my bag and rushed out my front door. Exiting my bullding i ran to the bus stop and got on the bus. "Well this should be a great day" I thought sarcasticly.

As I arrive at Quantico, I flash my newly laminated Badge to the guard and run into the building. stepping into the elevator, i finnaly had a momment to drink my coffee in peace but a guy walked in the elevator. He was about 6"2 but skinny , a light blue shirt with a dark purple tie and a magenta sweater vest. He had curly light brown hair that went down to his chin but was also messy. he was deep into a book and when i took a look, it was Pushkin(great Russian poet). "Pushkin is pretty good" I commented. He lifted his head up and looked me up and down asking "You speak Russian?" "Yea Fluently. What floor?" I pressed 6 and he nodded.

We both stepped out of the elevator and headed towards the same place, Holding the door open, he lets me go through and watches me as I go into Aaron Hotchners office.