Greetings from the past

Spencer's POV:
I open the door for the kid and he tipped his wide rimmed black hat at me quickly walking up the stairs and into Hotchners office.
He was peculiar. Is say about 6"3-6"4 and pretty muscular but scrawny. He wore a black lace button up with the top two buttons open and half tucked into to a pair of black pants and black army boots. He had a Black trench coat on and a black messenger bag. If I didn't know better Id say he was a punk version of me. He had shoulder length black hair but it was so messy and tangled that it looked shorter. What was the strangest was he had a large Face tattoo that when from the side of his head and spread in the left side of his face. It looked like tentacles. His right side of the face was covered and his eyes looked like they have seen some stuff. 

I walked over to my desk and sat down, still looking through the window and watching hotch shake the boys hand and him walking out. The kid went over to briefing room and sat down. I quickly stood up and walked over there. The strange looking boy had spread his belongings across the table area where Elle used to sit. "Are you gonna sit down or just stare at me?" A raspy but young sounding voice said. It had a hint of a Russian accent on the R's. Understanding that it's pointless to observe from a distance I sat down in my usual spot.

"Who the hell is the kid?" Derek blurts out, getting a smack on the head from Garcia and a glare in return.
"I am Jacob Volkov, 19 and an idiot. I will be working with you guys from now on."
Everyone froze. 19? That was way to young for the damn FBI.
"Oh I know that damn look. Spencer over here started when he was 20, so there ain't a big difference. Now let's start the case."