Introduction

Hey everyone!
This is my Among Us Fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy it!
Here is the complete preface of the story.
- this is a work of fiction and any reference to real life persons or places is coincidental-

On a space station, in the middle of the milky way, works a group of young astronauts. Their lives on earth left behind for a new adventure out in the unknown. The work they do everyday is the most important thing any of them will ever do in their entire lives. Their life goal, to keep the SpaceStation running. Performing their duties day in and day out, doing only what they are supposed to do.

One night the pink astronaut, Peony, is found dead, a tragic accident supposedly befallen her. She was given a brief autopsy and then her body was ejected into the cold darkness of space as the her co-workers continued on with their tasks as if nothing had happened, seemingly forgetting her.

A week later- Whynn, the white astronaut, while working dutifully on his assignments, is visited by Peony's ghost, revealing to Whynn that her death was no accident. She was murdered in cold blood and they must work together to figure out who her killer was, before they strike again, and possibly destroy the entire SpaceStation for good.

-
I'm pretty new to Wattpad so any tips or suggestions are welcome just please no hate!
Thank you so much!