18

Over month nightmares kept her awake. The screams and the blood, the fact that she killed innocent people that were treated like her before didn't let her sleep.
And it didn't got better.
- -
The next 3½ years where hard training of fighting, killing, strength and skill, uncountable sleepless nights and hunger but she hide it. Hegar wanted things form her she didn't wanted to do but she never said something against it ever again. If she flailed or made a mistake a punishment came for her and her dragon and every punishment was worse than the last one. Pain, nightmares and pictures tortured her mind, every day and every night. She killed endless people, innocent people. Some of them didn't even had something to defend.
They pulled her thought millions of fighting techniques, martial art styles and strategies. Combined with weapons or not, sometimes she had to team up with Karma but most of the time he had his own killer training. She even fought with broken bones sometimes. No matter what situation she was in she should be able to kill.
-
There where times she saw blood every day. She learned the most brutal ways, the fastest ways, the most painful ones and the ones that where the most silent.
They taught her to move silent like a feather, moving quickly like a cheetah and being once with the dark like a tiger in the jungle.
Sometimes she had to fight against hungry prisoners, their mind was broken and they did everything to get some food but Lis swore to survive so she killed them without complaining.
-
No one ever thought a 10 years old girl could start massacres like this.
-
And while she kept every emotion hidden and inside it all turned into a gigant ball of hate. Hate that wasn't just for her father, she swore to ruin him, ruin him and kill him. She hated the whole world.
-
-
Throught the time she got trained to become a cold, ruthless and silent killes, being able to eliminate all of her father's enemies and their fighters and assassin, Karma was trained to be the perfect coldhearted monster to support his rider.
-
But in her cell Lis and Hallstein planed an escape over years. The perfect plan. A plan that couldn't go wrong.
-
Over weeks they silently made a connection to her and Hallsteins cell so when they where completely alone Lis and Karma could free him from his chains.
-
Lis held some stolen and broken blades tightly in her hands. They weren't much but at the moment everything they had. The cell door easily got opened and they could pretty fast move forward to the light.
With Lis as the silent killer she should knock out all the guards before they noticed- but knocking them out was just a nicer way for Hallstein to explain the actual thing. Lis actually ripped their heads off or dissembled them into their individual parts.
-
Though all these years of killing she got used to it and sometimes even found some fun in it. She was ashamed of it but she just took it as everything else.
-
The light of the outside was so close, they almost reached it.
Almost-
But then the unafailable plan failed.
Somehow a whole army of guards showed up infront and behind if them. They where surrounded. Lis just continued with her work in the hope that they would somehow make it but the guards where able to catch Karma.
-
Hallstein wanted to push Lis to the outside when they were distracted by the dragon.
"Go! Go! We can make! We're almost free!"
"Noo! We need to help him! We need to go back and help him!"
"We have to leave him! If we go back we die! Go go go!"
Lis wanted to run back but Hallstein held her and pulled her out of the cave corridor. They fell out in the white cold snow.
-
"We'll come back to save him! But not now!"
Hallstein still pulled Lis with him into the woods but just so close before they reached the first trees he sank exhausted on his knees. He held his torso and stared empty into nothing. Lis looked at him with wide eyes. The snow underneath slowly turned red, red from the blood running out of his body. Several arrows stuck in his back, he protected her all the time.
With a silent whisper he brought out his last words.
"Run! Run and end this! Make this an end."
Then he fell on his chest and closed his eyes.
-
Lis stood frozen in the snow. He feet slowly walked back to the direction of the woods but her mind was black and empty. After some time she came back and started to run, and she ran deeper and deeper into the forest till she was no longer seen.
She wasn't sure how she felt, in her chest was chaos, pure emotion chaos and at the same time it felt empty. She just ran but into nowhere. Wherever she looked only trees and snow, snow that slowly turned red.
-
It was cold and Lis didn't wore much, just her scraps of clothing, but she was sweating, cold sweat was running down her back.
-
She didn't know where to go anymore but there weren't any guards in sight. She lied under a tall tree and started into the void waiting for the night.
》What should I do? If I go back they kill me. If I go-《
She wanted to say home, but was this village still her home, has it ever been? No she wasn't sure. What even was home.
-
As the sky slowly turned black and the full moon rose above the trees it stopped snowing. Northern lights were on the sky and a pack of wolves howled somewhere. Lis looked up into the sky. Actually pretty beautiful, she missed it.
-
Back at the entrance of the cave where Lis spend the last few years Hegars men came back from a search for his daughter.
"Did you found her?" He asked cold.
"No, we're sorry." A men responded carefully.
"Useless! All useless! Well she won't leave until she saved her dragon so if he dies-"
He took a deep breath "I'm going to kill you all."
He walked back inside the cave and before he dissapeared in the dark he angrily said "From now on I want 4 of you on the entrance and 10 of you at the dragons cage! If I see anyone having a break before we haven't found and catched her you're going to end up as a test object."
-
Lis stood up and finally could get some thoughts.
"I'll save you! Whatever it takes! I'll revenge him and I'll save you! Don't worry I'm coming soon."