School

It was quite popular information to know that sasuke is the top dog in his school and vows or shows kindness to anyone many have tried asking him about his twin mysterious brother but he just tells them he's home schooled. So imagine how surprising it would be if one day sasuke scar pulled up but he was not alone?
3rd person pov
The whole class watched as sasuke opened the passenger car door opened and out came a very pretty blonde with the most blue eyes and sun kissed skin. What was surprising the most was when sasuke called her onichan and offered his hand everyone watched this happen with held breathes even the fan girls of sasuke.

Narukos pov
Today was the day I check out high school for my itachi koi he wants to try going to public school so I volunteered to go with sasukenee. As we pulled in i noticed all eyes were on us which I assumed cause of sasuke s popularity he told me he would help me out of the car and to wait there. When he came around he opened the car door and lent a hand to which I accepted onichan do you need help finding your classes actually I would like you to lead me to the principals office I need a word with him he'll show me my way around I said he smirked and nodded ok he stated I watched as everyone made way for us I also noticed I was a lot shorter then most people but it was ok usually itachi would let me sit on his lap so I don't mind. When I made it to the principles office I told sasuke to find his classes as I walked through the office I past the secretary and went into the principles house tsunade the fifth principle my father used to say he taught as the principle until he had started running his business but after he passed away it became mine but I still miss him.

Tsunade pov
I was going through my worst enemy paperwork when the door opened I looked at who it was and almost cried it was my granddaughter I went and hugged her to which she hugged back  where have you been I stated she answered with my husband I squealed you got married she looked at me and smiled a smile that could brighten the room and make any man fall in love or any women. To itachi uchiha I stopped and stated she married itachi the mysterious uchiha the owner of the uchiha company I started asking her if she was ok and he didn't hurt her right and she waved away my worries saying she was very happy .

No ones pov
Well let's get down to business states naruko I have come here to check out the school for my husband he wants to graduate even though he's already been to university he want to get his high school diploma naruko stated tsunade sighed ok how long will you be staying only until itachi graduates I don't enjoy people they always stare. Well naruko that's because you look like and angel anyone would fall in love . Naruko blushed no that's not true and I could use a hand getting to class she stated in a no nonsense tone.
Sakura pov
I was in class looking at my sasuke kun thinking of how he helped that blond girl out he called her onichan so I hope he didn't mean his girlfriend or else I'd fry her she is nothing to my sasuke kun I'm the only one who could be with him. All of asunden there was a knock on the door to which kakashi opened porn in hand I couldn't see the person just his eyes widen looking at them and them standing back all of a sudden she came in smiling I hate her already I thought. Kakashi sensei cleared his throught and stated we had a new student would you please introduce yourself he stated.

Naruko pov

Uuum hi my name is Naruko uchiha all of a sudden I heard a pink haired girls pencil snap and everyone gasp and then the pink haired lady started yelling sasuke kun is mine I stared at her with a raised eyebrow and looked at sasuke who looked like he was very annoyed nobody else noticed but me since I know uchihas. I then told them I love my husband and brother and went to sit on sasuke s lap.

Sakura pov
I was seething she said that her last name was uchiha and then sat on his lap sasuke looked fine with it he even wrapped his arms around her and put his head in her neck I stormed over and grabbed her arm and was about to yank when I felt sasukes arm grabbing mine hardly I winced and let go and started yelling how dare you sit on my sasuke kun and he lets you that should be me who do you think you are.

Sasuke pov
I have always been annoyed of. My fan girls but she was definetly the worst. Yelling at my onichan like she was that much better and trying to pull her out of my lap. I looked up at her and glared to which she thought I was asking for help because she tried to grab naruko again will trying to flirt but I grabbed her wrist and was about to tell her off when naruko s voice inturuppted hi my name is naruko and who are you I whispered in her ear Sakura to which she gave a nod and continued talking to Sakura who looked dumb founded at the fact I whispered in her ear. This is my brother Sakura you see uchihas are very protective to their siblings or lover In this case sibling you see I'm just here until I'm with my husband who will then protect me.

3rd pov
Did she just say sasuke was her brother and she has a husband she looks like 15 but she's in the 17 year olds class then someone responded with a lazy tone

Shikamaru pov

Oh that's makes sense why your least name is uchiha i stated your husband is itachi isn't it everyone gasped.