You didn't lose your invitations, I kidnapped you.

"WHAT THE F-UMMPH!!!"

The first to land was an irate blonde with spiky hair, red eyes, and a near-permanent scowl. His head swerved at unhealthy speeds looking for the perpetrator, only to meet nothing. A portal had opened up in each of their rooms and vacuumed them away to wherever the hell they were now. With one of his typical growls, Katsuki exploded out of the pile of hero hopefuls. He fumed with his back slumped and hands fuming literally, he kind of looked like a pyromaniac chimpanzee in his pose.

"ALRIGHT, WHOSE ASS WANTS TO BE FRIED! IF I DON'T GET BACK TO MY BEAUTY SLEEP, IM GONNA-"

"Do nothing."

"W-Whoa! who's that guy!? Is he a villain!?"

Ochaco's sudden declaration pointed them in the direction of a frightening entity, sitting cross-legged in the air. He was completely swallowed by shadows, with only slits displaying the endless stars for eyes. A crude spear entirely of stone was over his lap, and a canary made of a constellation sat on his left shoulder. The figure's head was concealed further by the hood of his black robe with white fur around the neck and over the top, a strange circular ornament of what looked like bone strapped on his back. The lower half draped over his legs but showed a visible pull to his right hip like a towel, and finally, there were his black bandage-wrapped feet.

"Calm your self Uraraka, I will introduce myself shortly. First...the others must arrive."

"WAIT, HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?

"Others?"

On cue, a slew of other portals split open the air above them. Crashing down much as they did only minutes ago, was their teachers, many notable pro heroes, The Big Three, Eri, Kota, Gran Torino, and their sister class, 1-B. As they fumbled around in about the same manner, the new arrivals began to look around in fascination and curiosity at their new setting. 1-A got a good look as well at the setting and immediately noticed the massive room-sized, pillowy mattress they were on. The following scenery was like a theater of sorts, with a refreshments bar and everything.

Soon enough, all eyes landed on the levitating figure with similar reactions. All Might was the first to snap out of it and tended to the students immediately.

"Everyone, are you okay!?" He asked as he fretted over the trainees like a doting father.

"We're okay All Might, just...having some questions in need of answers." Said Momo, a pointed glance back up to the figure as she did.

"Now...my name is Muraza." He started. "I'm what you call, a deity.....I do not speak with arrogance, merely truthful summary of myself."

"If you're really a god, then prove it." Said Katsuki rather smugly, though was quick to regret it.

"Three examples." The figure then aligned two fingers to the legs of Katsuki's distant form and swiped across.

To everyone's surprise, though the blonde's most of all, he suddenly tripped as if he got hit by a chop block. To continue, Muraza snapped his figures and summoned a large flat screen. It was streamlined and incredibly advanced, but it didn't appear to run on any kind of power source. Finally, the supposed god created brick-like objects for specific people with a wave of his hand. His next example proved his point.

"The bricks are for mutations...try using your quirks."

Immediate shock settled in once everybody realized no one could use their powers, and what the god showed was way too omnipotent to be a singular quirk. Perhaps he was like All For One? Why was his voice so calming then?

"Alright, Muraza, you've made your point. You haven't told us your benefit though, it'd be rational to give us a reason not to suspect you an enemy." Remarked Aizawa, who was the closest at keeping a level head over the abnormal situation.

".....I have brought you all here today for a sharing, and only you all specifically. A personal interest of mine has brought me to show you all specifically, for your lives revolve around a personal friend of yours."

"God or not, why the hell should I waste my time with this!" Yelled Katsuki.

"A god has no obligation to share such valuable, proverbial treasures. I, of course, speak of unknown truths and lessons that can further your lives. All while learning of one another."

"Well..." Started Miruko from the back, beginning to get comfortable in the mattress. "If we can't leave, might as well watch."

"Are we seriously gonna go through with this!?"

Everyone turn to Emi as she looked at Miruko relaxing. "Hey, I like a good fight, but I'm not challenging a God. Plus, he seems legit and if he wanted to kill us, he would've done it by now."

"Miruko is right," Interluded All Might. "He seems to genuinely want to show us something, and I for one am not that stupid to turn down the help of an all-powerful being."

Once receiving a murmur of agreement from everyone, he turned to Neze for one last word of advice and received a confirming nod.

He took a deep breath and spoke, already preparing for more unusual events. "We accept your offer."

"Very well. I am pleased with your decision and will make sure to appease any discomfort from here on out."

Everyone began to get comfortable on the large cushion, some already staring expectedly at the large screen. While everyone got settled in, a few couldn't help but think they were forgetting something. People like Katsuki, Toshinori, Momo, and Nezu spotted nothing out of the ordinary, which the entire situation was but that was beside the point and continued to wait for their display. Muraza watches the crowd with a small sense of amusement, but quietly scoffed at how dismissive they were. All but one was present, one they were going to watch.

'I wonder how long it'll take them to figure out at this rate?'

"Well now," he said, getting everyone's attention. "Let us begin."

The god clapped his hands once and a wisp of ethereal dust flew towards the screen.