(Shadow Quirk Deku) The Legion Hero

In the common room of Heights Alliance, an onyx-haired and eyed beauty drank her tea peacefully while reading a book. Not another soul around to bother, save for one in their room.

Class 1-A's princess was then shown on screen.

"Yaomomo/Momo!!" Cheered the girls, and a few good boys. They gained a shy blush from the girl.

Despite her eyes being fixed solely on the book, she could only see one thing. Green.

"Green? Hmmm..." Questioned Uwabami. "Yaoyorozu would actually look quite nice in that." She muttered to herself, a few who overheard agreeing.

Her attention wandered away and landed on one particular someone.

She didn't know when.

She didn't know why.

She didn't know how.

One thing was for certain though, and that was that Momo Yaoyorozu, was distracted and HEAD over HEELS.

"OOOOOO." Crooned Mina, wiggling her eyebrows with a mischievous grin. "What prince has caught our dear Yaomomo's heart?~"

"N-Nothing and n-n-no one of the sort!" Retorted Momo, with an immense blush on her face.

The other girls giggled at Momo's insistence. "Oh, Yaoyorozu dear~. If you need help in that department, come see me anytime hun.~" Added Midnight, drawing another round of blushing from the girl and chuckles from others.

How could she not fall for him!? Hell, she wasn't the only one, but she certainly was the closest and most genuine about it. It wasn't JUST his adorable, yet handsome face. It wasn't JUST his...delicious muscles that caved in every right spot of his body. It wasn't JUST that bright smile that put away her every fear.

It was also his heroic spirit, and how much the two meant to each other even without a romantic factor. She couldn't resist the smile that came to her face, along with the flush across her nose.

Her crush was also her best friend.

"Okay, teasing aside, now I'm really curious." Said Kaminari.

Momo was in the back reddening to an undiscovered hue, and not just because of her alternate self's words. She blushed madly because it was the description of her perfect man. Her internal struggle to ask for a break was interrupted by Iida's shenanigans.

"It is fine to begin a relationship with a better half, but do not let it distract you from your academics and heroics training!" The class president chopped the air at frightening speeds.

"Oh, calm down, you mood." Said Sero.

The next scene showed her in a joint assignment with her work-study with Majestic, and lo and behold, their partner was with her love interest's agency.  They awaited their partners for a few minutes before...

"Sorry for getting here late. A lot of paperwork since my intern's brought in so many villains. Hehehe." Gunhead's voice turned her and Majestic's attention to the roof entrance.

Standing just behind the brawler was another figure, not as tall but certainly just as imposing. He had a silver respirator over his mouth leading to a neck and shoulders cover, it continued down his arms but only covered the tricep side of it before completing over his hands with fingerless gloves. There was a rotating ring that expanded if he squeezed his fist and fingers a certain way. He had no shirt and wore a green fauld resembling a monk's waistcloth accented with black lining, and his legs were dressed in sleek paramilitary combat boots that reached halfway up his thighs. They were made of a material that was formed from titanium and carbon fiber.