moving in.

"Move in with me."

I knew I was still sleepy, considering neither of us had gotten out of bed yet, but I didn't think I was this stupid.

"Sorry?"

"Move in with me."

Harry repeated making me look up at him, a crack coming from my neck as I tried to move from my position, Harry's hands tightening on me and keeping me in place wrapped up in his limbs.

"I already live here." I said quietly, I wasn't sure what he was saying?

"Yeh', but move in with me properly."

I blinked at Harry before I licked my lips, Harry's eyes never drifting from my face.

"With all your stuff and get yeh' post sent here." Harry explained and I looked away from him as my skin heated despite the fact I was naked except from one of his jumpers.

"H..."

"What is so difficult about this?" Harry asked and I flinched at his tone before he exhaled loudly, "Sorry Sunshine."

"Are you sure?" I asked instead of answering his question, I didn't really know what was so difficult about this, but deep down I knew.

"Why wouldn't I be sure?"

"What if," I paused to lick my lips and glanced up at Harry, "What if you change your mind?"

"That ain't fuckin' happening."

Harry laughed but it wasn't his usual happy laugh, this was a short snap and I sucked my lip under my teeth.

"Sunshine," Harry gripped my chin tilting my head to look up at him and my eyes met his briefly before I focused on his eyebrows instead. "M'never gunna change my mind. I love you. Have you forgotten what we talked about last night?"

I shook my head the best I could in his hold, how could I forget?

It was only last night that we'd been sat in the bath together, Harry wrapped around me, much like he was now.

"Love of my life, Sunshine."

My lips lifted at the words and I pressed my lips to his chest.

"I just get worried." I mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

In my brain, all my fears and worries seemed realistic and valid but then whenever I voiced them to Harry, he hushed all my fears with simple words. I just knew that people change their minds, sure Harry loved me now but what about in three weeks time?

Six months?

A year from now?

Who knew what Harry would feel towards me then, he might find me utterly annoying and ugly and want nothing to do with me. What would I do then? Move back at with my Mum at twenty two?

Pretend like Harry and I had never happened?

"I know yeh' do, but yeh' don't need too." Harry sighed, his fingers running through the curls in my hair. "You and me forever, yeh'?"

I pushed my head against his chest as I tried not to get embarrassed. Why was I such a mess?

"C'mon, m'hungry." Harry said, the topic forgotten easily as he pushed himself up and jostled me in the process.

"Do you want me to cook?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

I should probably brush my teeth.

"Always, Sunshine."