Caught!

Of course, he shared a wall with Emil. So it was only natural that he'd wake up when Emil screeched. A rush of adrenaline came to him as he shot out of bed, throwing on pants and running to Emil's room.

Lukas practically slammed into Matthias, shoving him out of the way "Em?? What is it?? Are you oka-...." Now fully awake, he froze as he realized what was going on. 

There was Emil, blushing. The blush was so bad it spread to hold shoulders, chest, and stomach. He was sweaty, body lit from the sex afterglow. His blanket was thrown over himself in a haste, his milky thighs a pretty contrast against the dark bedding. There was a toy of sorts discarded on the ground, still shiny from just being used. Lighting was set up, and the monitor on Emil's desk showed live feed of the comments and donations. But worst of all?

The camera was still running. The viewers could see this entire interaction. The chat was going wild. Some were disappointed Emil lived with other men. Some were worried, upset these two bust in at the best part and embarrassed 'their princess' (among other pet names) like this. But the rest? The rest didn't know if it was staged, and even if it was they didn't care. They were under the impression Emil was about to have a threesome with two other attractive men. They were cheering. Already making requests. Some went into an embarrassing amount of detail of what they wanted these mystery men to do to Emil. 

Lukas glanced at the monitor Matthias kept looking at, his mouth running dry. The requests just kept coming in.

[Kimbelinx donated 30$!] - I want the shorter one to do you dry and raw, pressed against the wall <3!

It was a secret Lukas was a bit of a sadist. The thought alone made the blood pour into his lower regions. His mind filled with images. Pounding Emil into the wall, Emil extra tight from no lube. He could practically hear Emil crying out in a choked mix of pain and pleasure. Lukas shuddered at he imagined shooting his seed deep inside Emil without the restrictions of a condom, the tightness as Emil came with him. The absolutely delicious screaming Emil would make as Lukas continued, forcing his Emil to crumble under him from the overstimulation.

Zoning out, he continued to read the ones directed at Emil and him

[Outoori00 donated 25$!] - the one with the hairpin should tie you to the bed and have his way.

[Inacurie donated 45$!] - To the one without a shirt on, I want you to put him in a missionary pose, spread his legs, and mark his inner thighs with bites and hickies. Maybe give some attention to his thing while you're down there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lukas almost gasped, face paling as his cock throbbed in his (luckily loose) pajama pants. He was practically leaking down his own thigh! It would be a dream come true. Lukas had found himself laying awake at night, fantasising about those deliciously opal thighs. Taste every inch of his iridescent flesh until Emil was purple and red and begging to be touched-

This was torture for Emil. He was practically trapped. He was getting so much money for things he wasn't going to do. He wanted to get up to turn off the camera, But that would include flashing his roommates. Which was definitely something he didn't want to do. And there were his roommates, reading the explicit chats with wide eyes. He saw Matthias lick his lips, and shuddered. 'don't jump to conclusions.' he reminded himself.

He could only do one thing, and hope it worked this time "god damnit gET OUT!! NOW!!"

Both men were pulled from their daze, realizing what they were doing. Emil has never seen them run out of a room so quickly before.

He sighed, wrapping the blanket around his hips and standing up. After profusely apologizing, and refunding those who requested something with Matthias or Lukas and wanted a refund, he ended the stream. That was the most embarrassing thing of his life.