Author's Note

(There will probably be some bad grammar in here, I'm kind of just writing like I'd talk. You have been warned.)

So, there's a lot of rambling ahead. The first paragraph is explaining why all the chapters in this story have disappeared, and the other two are hyping up some of my other stories. Long story short, I have low self-esteem and the tendency to take on too many projects at once. Please read some of my other works if you like Wolfstar, Snowbaz, Solangelo, or my own original gay messes. 

Hello, there are a lot of people who've read this, a lot more than I would've thought. Thank you so much for that. I'm so sorry that all the chapters are gone, but quarantine's been really hard on my mental health, and self-esteem was one of the first and most impactful losses. It'll be going back up as I edit it, and I'll probably change a few things. So, once all the chapters start going back up, you may want to read them again, just to be sure that you're not missing anything. And if you don't care, I'm truly fine with that. It's a bit of a generic middle school book, which is why I've started writing Free In Your Arms, which is definitely aimed for the highschool crowd. I also have several projects, mostly fanfictions, in the works.  Also, Free In Your Arms is my favorite thing that I have ever written. Especially the first chapter, it made me laugh harder than I thought I could at my own damn head. If you enjoy vulgar humor, you'll probably love Jeremiah. 

One fanfic that I have going at the moment is Wilder Mind, a Marauders Era fanfic. The chapters are kind of long and I don't have much of a plan for it at the moment, but I enjoy writing it and would probably enjoy reading it, hopefully you will too.  One chapter at the moment, still in progress. And, if you like Wolfstar, I have a one-shot about them title Headaches and Heartaches that I wrote out of boredom in English class two years ago and haven't had the courage to go back and edit it. 

I also have a Solangelo fanfic called Without You in the works. It's a bit rocky and generic, but I had fun writing the first chapter. There will be some angst eventually, hope you enjoy that. One chapter at the moment, still in progress.

Another thing I'm doing is catering to the dying fandom of Boy Meets World. I'm going to make a collection of (mostly fluff) one-shots of Jack and Eric, and I will be taking requests. I'm also going to start a general one-shot book of both fanfictions and original works based off of writing prompts. I will be taking requests for that as well, if you'll give them

That's all, folks! Have a nice day, and give yourself a compliment for once. I know it sounds sappy, but I'm sure you need it. You're a great person, if only deep down, and you need to acknowledge that.