1. kiss

the thought of me and you is wrong cause I know you don't want me but when you pulled me in and kissed me, that cold December night felling the cold air run through my hair and seeing your red checks made me go warm as if I wasn't outside the shopping center in the dreadful cold.

the only thing I am asking myself is why?  you told me that our love couldn't be and that you had someone else in mind which broke me but just as your lips were about to finish my questions were slowly fading, maybe you were understanding my feelings.

20 minutes before the kiss.

I was waiting out the shopping center while my mother was getting a few things for Christmas but I couldn't stay because there are a lot of people in the mall after all we only have two malls in this dreadful town but this center is quite big but plain.

my mom called me up and told me I could walk home cause she will take longer than expected. I wasn't excited it was extremely cold out and I didn't want to cross anyone I know, I knew going out of the house was a bad idea, just as I turned the corner that is in the direction my house is in, I saw the one and the only person I wouldn't wanna see, I thought to myself that I would just take the long way home but just as I was about to turn he ran up to me and told me to stop and that he wanted to talk to me it took everything in me not to kiss him and look in his beautiful green eyes and touch his soft short brown hair. I looked him in the eyes as if I never told him that I liked him when he was over at my house cause his dad is my dad's coworker and I acted as if I didn't feel anything and as if I never leaned in to kiss him when we were laying in bed stuffed with all the food and dessert that we ate and I saw your lustful eyes as I was leaning in to kiss you I thought for a second that you wanted to kiss me and then you pushed me and told me that you were sorry and that you liked someone else and you ray down the stairs and stayed with the adults all night and I was broken-hearted laying in bed hoping I didn't ruin the only friendship I have in school even though I don't want you as a friend but just hearing laugh downstairs brought my eyes to tears.

I snap back from me reliving those shitty memorize and out of nowhere I see you looking at my lips and you just kiss me.